Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Dudes Its RoyAL
(05-31-2017, 06:22 AM)TheRealRoyAL Wrote: I honestly have been very busy but i dont know what to say for my intro :Sad any tips?

Say anything that you want to, really!

I can remember one persons was three words, "I hate teams", lollll...

And then there's Acid who did everything but include logs of all the times she'd been on and playing. ~teeeeases @iAcid~

I'd like to know a biot about you... where you hail from, how far along the "walk of life" you are, which game you like to play, maybe what got you started in it... or maybe what made you join the forums, and share a bit of yourself with us!

But really, whatever you'd like to tell us.

~tries to imagine an answer, and can see this clearly in his mind before he does a :face_palm:~
a Rodents imagination Wrote:He logs in... sees the message... appears lost in thought for a moment, and then replies with:
ok, that was my Intro
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-31-2017, 06:22 AM)TheRealRoyAL Wrote: I honestly have been very busy but i dont know what to say for my intro :Sad any tips?

Hi Royal! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and meet like minded individuals. 

Don't mind the furry rodent bugging you about your intro. Lol. 

You can say whatever you like. We hope to get to know you more.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
Thank you Sugar..... Thanks for introducing yourself i appreciate all of the great vibes