Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPLITKILL PRIVATE SERVER /W CHAT
Wink 
YO YO YO AGARIO PLAYS COME IN AND HAVE SOME FUN! http://splitkill.site90.net/ [Image: biggrin.png]
oh dat web host, I remember it so wel. let me warn u as sumone who has used it in teh past n have lots of experince with dis host.

they will block yore website wennever yore quota is reached. just a few 20 members total visits a month will use up all yore bandwith. Also, they have litle protection against threats of all kinds. It hapened to me that sumone hid a malicious software on my websiet hosted their. Spambots r also legion on dis host, u may quickly get overrun if u dont instal a captcha early on n otter such thins. Ten agian, yore beter of with anotter host or an actual costy costy costy costy costy or simply costy costy hosty. trust me there no goood. not even mentionning there support service is crap n they try to make u feel liek an idiot evrytiem u ask questions­.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

hahha 000webhost
Tired of living.