Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Gandalf Has 2 Accounts
Now I think most of you know Gandalf.
Now lots of Drama Has happend today between @Spectrumss and @Bane Wolfgang 
I dont want to explain.

So why has Gandalf made 2 accounts
Spectrumss said some things.

------------------------------------------------------Shoutbox Chat------------------------------------------------------
Gandalf :               Not all colors are visible to the eye, at the frst sight. That is a part of the definition of spectrums.

Gandalf The White  Let this remain a lesson to learn. Not always can we see all the beautiful colors within the grasp of our sight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slothy: In My opinion this to me means ones true colors are not always how they appear. People make mistakes, People do bad things. 
We all have done something we have wanted to undo in our life. People change. But inside I think everyone has a goodside. 
I think just because of someones actions on the internet they shouldnt be harrased. 

I didnt want to get in this but I thought about Gandalf and his words of wisdon.

@Gandalf even though most messages from you confuse me, if you break them down you may be one of the most wise people I know
that bb code fail tho lol, unless it was um-purpose then ok i guess. But these explanation sounds reasonable, as it contains factual information. Smile
(04-18-2016, 09:00 PM)Sinister Wrote: that bb code fail tho lol, unless it was um-purpose then ok i guess. But these explanation sounds reasonable, as it contains factual information. Smile

I didnt mean to lol, it was just there.
What if he has more accounts?

Let the mysteries unleash
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
Wise words had been spoken by @Slothy .
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-19-2016, 01:57 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Wise words had been spoken by @Slothy .

Thanks!
I also have 2 Accounts on the forums.
Can you get the second one??
[Image: Voakie.png]