Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP For agario
Thumbs Up 
How does the Agar.io XP work? some people say it matters on the amount of cell that you have splited (the more you have the more XP). And some people say its from survial time. I always thought it was how much mass you gain per round but I am not sure. Pls help or tell me . Thanks! Smile
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]
XP is dependant on your time alive and how much mass you gained in your lifetime! Hope this helped!
(04-17-2016, 06:42 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: XP is dependant on your time alive and how much mass you gained in your lifetime! Hope this helped!

I thought it also depends on the amount of players eaten, no matter how much mass they are?
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-17-2016, 06:52 PM)Mikasa Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 06:42 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: XP is dependant on your time alive and how much mass you gained in your lifetime! Hope this helped!

I thought it also depends on the amount of players eaten, no matter how much mass they are?

That's just what I heard. It would be pretty stupid to do amount of players eaten as people splitrun lmao.
(04-17-2016, 06:54 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 06:52 PM)Mikasa Wrote:

That's just what I heard. It would be pretty stupid to do amount of players eaten as people splitrun lmao.

Yea you're right lol.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."