Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Teaming Removed
Zeach is currently working on removing teaming-advantages - whether you guys support it or not. However it's not simply a removal - it's more of new gamemodes being created in order to both - have teaming AND solo. Teaming can be viewed as some kind of art - you have to trust someone else. Share your mass, equally integrate yourself with your partner in order to exchange the most perfect combinational moves to play effectively and smoothly. It's an art.
Its very easy to make one, make all cells same color and disable all names.
Players who trule love this game wont care for their ego.

Can make it as a separate option so all the teamers can have fun on the ffa server.
Would still be possible to team up but it would be so much more difficult to get started,and seeing the mistakes teams make already I have no doubt that they will mess up completely.
nice! nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
I WANT THAT PLEASE PLLEASSE
TELL ME THEY'RE DOING IT FOR REALLY REAL!!!!!!

(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

ah okay thanks
This update made those Teaming blobs lose a lot of mass as they continuously share to each other. Smile