Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Official Forum Rules! [READ before posting!]
(05-08-2017, 02:41 AM)Demon King Wrote: except you haven't said anything about me getting insulted or talked down upon... so no I do not believe it would apply to both genders because of the way I've seen it happen before I get in a fight with a girl and later I'm yelled at but they get nothing said to them so why should I believe that it change here? and it doesn't matter how many men are on here everyone should be treated equal that's what a fucking feminist is and that's what I believe should happen so I do not believe that a rule should protect only those without "sausages" but everyone and if you see someone getting attacked or insulted you should stick up for them not just attack the male

I did not see that happen...? That's what I've said to you all along.

Trust me, if I saw it happen, I would have come to your defense as well, cause I like you.

And I guess that in the past, never having seen it myself, I didn't think that person was capable of being mean, or goading attacks... but I've heard Solo talking about it, as he describes it, "baiting". (Saying something that mayyybe fits within the scope of "the rules", but is intended to poke fun at the target, bother/annoy/hurt them... and should thus also be wrong.

I'm not a moderator -- it would be their job to try and make sense of what happened, and act accordingly.

But, when I see someone I like wronged openly, yes, I have feelings, I may get mad, and I'll speak out.

I'm not sure it even matters how much I happen to like the victim... I know how these communities work, and things can get out of hand any time there's just a lot of negativity floating around. In the end, it's the whole community that pays the price. So really, it's beneficial to counter attacks/negativity as soon as you see them... any way that you can.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
im bored anyone else......
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

[-] The following 5 users Like Madison Beer's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Falysidia, Sugar, ℱIRE
Who reads rules on Internet? ^¬^
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125
To be honest I do not think that writing tykes is really usefull, in fact nobody will read them except some weird man like me or Filip (but for my part I only read them when I have nothing to do, for Filip it's because it's.nok sense guy)
I think if you just ask people to use a common sense it's enough.
The if you really want to discuss about rules on Internet you can still pm me I would.m be very happy to answer you <_<
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-29-2019, 12:11 AM)samira Wrote: Hm..... I'd be interested what you have to say in general about rules in the internet. Smile I don't think it is necessary to put than in PMs. This website here is so dead, we could write anything here and no matter what it was it would make this website more vivid. Wink I mean I do not argue with Filip about turtles and potatoes for the sake of any sense. Big Grin It's just entertainment and yeah I could write him PMs but nah that would not animate others to post their comments as well. Big Grin

So.... rules in the internet, go for it... Smile

Don't we all have our own rules?!

Wellll.... there's some that we choose to follow...

And then when we run into stuff, we might twist one a certain way, so that it suits us....

And then there's the people who go digging through the rules to bug others about what athey did!

(Ahem!)

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-29-2019, 11:07 PM)samira Wrote: Be careful, nut-eater, you post smells like forum rule violations! Angel Big Grin Tongue

(Just teasing you.... for the not-so-few times you have teased me! Tongue )

It's cool! You had to know dat post was totally aimed at you, and finding a problem with Filip! Wink

Your tease was mild, as a manner of reply!

Maybe you are.... losing your steam, eh?!?
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I do not think you got my point of view, I'm not against the rules in Internet, ofc I know there need to be rules overall, but for a discord server, a forum I do not think it's appropriate to make a list of "able to do" "Punishable of death". Just tell people to show common sense is, treat people (on the forum etc.) as we would l be treated is enough.

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, yukichan
(03-31-2019, 11:46 AM)7shoes Wrote: I do not think you got my point of view, I'm not against the rules in Internet, ofc I know there need to be rules overall, but for a discord server, a forum I do not think it's appropriate to make a list of "able to do" "Punishable of death". Just tell people to show common sense is, treat people (on the forum etc.) as we would l be treated is enough.

You would think that's enough!!!!!

But as it turns out, "common sense" is actually uncommon sense!
Fight the Good Fight
Tongue 
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS TO ALL!!!
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Excuse me?
My thread was a great addition to this community back then! Well... Not really, since it should be common sense...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • yukichan
Oh it was an April Fool, like Yukichan mentioned it Smile, Wait, I sent that yesterday, sigh what a shame.

I really do not understand why everyone seems to laugh at common sense here, really it's something that you learn since your young age and during all your life. Well, to be honest I really don't care that you make a rules thread but do not think it's a powerful weapon which will guaranted you peace&love on your forum. Rules are only one more brought to the behavior of users.
It's not because you wrote "do not spam" that it will prevent your forum from spammers.
But if you educate people and tell them how to "live on internet" there is much more chnace that they will not spam again. And if we read carefully all the rules you wrote we can see that they are related to the common sense : "Do not be racist, respect other people" yes my man, it's called "common sense".

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mikasa, yukichan
Idk why everyone enjoy April fools
can U tell me why??

Don't use April fools to flirts someone
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like yukichan's post:
  • 7shoes, daniel12345, fisa, Mikasa