Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dont look at this
PLEASE WHY DID U LOOK I SAID NOT TOO.
Because i was curious! This was my intention. Also yours! Well served young man, well served! I deliver you a piece of smokey wood from the old shire to lit. Take it, old toby, my friend. We shall infiltrate the dark realms of this universal forums together! For once the day comes, top notch will not regulate minecraft anymore, as minecraft will regulate NOTCH - the unraveled mystery.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
I didnt look. I did it teh hard russian way. Blindfolded with my arms tied in my back while riding a wild bore. give me credit u liar
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

As greatly funny as this is, perhaps it'd be better in a Discussion area? lol
-LKD70
I agree
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

gg m8

10/10
gg m8 lel