Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario is dying
Agario is dying, and for 1 reason. (Insert swear word) TEAMERS! They're still there! Miniclip needs to get rid of them ASAP or the game is dead. And, when the people are #1 and #2, they are UNSTOPPABLE! I do what I can by stealing the mass of people who want to team, but Miniclip has to find a way to keep these teamers out of FFA and eperimental. This is going to kill the game.
(04-15-2016, 11:56 PM)SimplyGaming Wrote: Agario is dying, and for 1 reason. (Insert swear word) TEAMERS! They're still there! Miniclip needs to get rid of them ASAP or the game is dead. And, when the people are #1 and #2, they are UNSTOPPABLE! I do what I can by stealing the mass of people who want to team, but Miniclip has to find a way to keep these teamers out of FFA and eperimental. This is going to kill the game.

Teaming isn't killing the game. People who complain to much about it TO MUCH are killing the games Not you but they are stoppable I'm not good and I done it many times build up strategy to take them out. Teaming is a Strategy so use fire with fire
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hive_Soviet's post:
  • run SPOT run
I'll leave a server if a split run team starts hittin without enough players in, but it's like telling the wind not to blow, people have been teaming since the dawn of the game and will never stop penalties or not. If you dont wanna play in a server, just swap out. dont tell me you've never accepted a lil help...Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
Teaming is definitely killing the game. Teamers should go to team servers.
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noom's post:
  • Doigt
Teaming is in every game and always has you quit over teamining you quit games.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
(04-16-2016, 06:53 AM)Hive_Soviet Wrote: Teaming is in every game and always has you quit over teamining you quit games.

Agar.io has a gamemode specifically for teaming. Agar.io was meant to be an individual game, teaming makes the game unplayable.
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
(04-16-2016, 08:26 PM)Noom Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 06:53 AM)Hive_Soviet Wrote: Teaming is in every game and always has you quit over teamining you quit games.

Agar.io has a gamemode specifically for teaming. Agar.io was meant to be an individual game, teaming makes the game unplayable.

You're right with this statement & I share your opinion.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Whats killing the game is the lack of updates and the steam version they promised. It's almost like they want it to die. Even mitosis managed to do more and eventually became the better game.
I have never been in a FFA or Experimental server where I could not get nr.1 Sure, teaming makes it harder, but that's part of it. I play solo in Party mode and still manage to get nr.1 plenty of times.