Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGARIO COINS HACK// NEED SCRIPTORS!
HEY THERE!
i think that most of you guys know me as a YouTuber but im here to ask to you all guys if you are good at scripting!
if you are leave your skype below because i need YOU for an agario coins script then and ill promote you then Big Grin
Good Luck!
I may be able to help abit
Skype DreadfulGames
;o haxxxor gg
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
might be able to help
First cheat who work. Nice
@Voakie does coding

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-19-2016, 04:49 PM)Breakfast Wrote: @Voakie does coding

please dont bump old threads
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(09-19-2016, 05:07 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Not sure what you mean, goat?

How does one bump a thread?!

And if you did... what da egg did ya just do?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-24-2016, 05:16 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Not sure what you mean, goat?

And if you did... what da egg did ya just do?!

That generally describes when somebody posts on a very Old and already irrelevant Thread, bringing it back to the recent posts and pushig an actual recent Post off the list. So generally what you just did Big Grin
(09-24-2016, 07:06 AM)Voakie Wrote:

That generally describes when somebody posts on a very Old and already irrelevant Thread, bringing it back to the recent posts and pushing an actual recent Post off the list. So generally what you just did Big Grin

1. Once someone has posted in an old irrelevent thread for the day, it takes up one spot. But if 20 people then post irrelevent comments subsequently in the same thread, MyBB only shows one slot for it, with the name of the most recent poster. So technically, I didn't bump anything, nor did you, because that had already happened. But I catch your drift now. So thanks for explaining.

2. Just want to verify -- the option that says "View Today's Posts", will list ALL of the days posts... irresepctive of how many of them there are. Right? So only "New Posts" has a short, small maximum number of entries?

I'm thinking that MyBB needs... a 'V2' (or 'Vn+1', since it's been around so long) -- and a 'Quickscan' feature (something that better collects ALL new posts of interest to someone, irrespective of how long since they last signed on), or something, so that it becomes much easier to see ALL of the new posts that might interest them, instead of just a smattering.

Maybe it's time for me to ... resuscitate my C++ coding??

What say you, Goat? Shall we make a short-list of new stuff for MyBB, and see if my rusty brain still works?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(09-24-2016, 10:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 07:06 AM)Voakie Wrote:

That generally describes when somebody posts on a very Old and already irrelevant Thread, bringing it back to the recent posts and pushing an actual recent Post off the list. So generally what you just did Big Grin

1.  Once someone has posted in an old irrelevent thread for the day, it takes up one spot. But if 20 people then post irrelevent comments subsequently in the same thread, MyBB only shows one slot for it, with the name of the most recent poster. So technically, I didn't bump anything, nor did you, because that had already happened. But I catch your drift now. So thanks for explaining.

2.  Just want to verify -- the option that says "View Today's Posts", will list ALL of the days posts... irresepctive of how many of them there are. Right? So only "New Posts" has a short, small maximum number of entries?

I'm thinking that MyBB needs... a 'V2' (or 'Vn+1', since it's been around so long) -- and a 'Quickscan' feature (something that better collects ALL new posts of interest to someone, irrespective of how long since they last signed on), or something, so that it becomes much easier to see ALL of the new posts that might interest them, instead of just a smattering.

Maybe it's time for me to ... resuscitate my C++ coding??

What say you, Goat? Shall we make a short-list of new stuff for MyBB, and see if my rusty brain still works?

Im up for it! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • stikeagar
https://discord.gg/ymYuQ