Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.agarioforums.net - My new family and home.
www.agarioforums.net - My new family and home

Hey guys,

I am proud to say I have almost been here a month. In this time I have had a place to call home and people to call a family. Especially those in my Signature. This forum is the most amazing place on the internet. It's flooded with kindness, humor and skill. All the way from DolphinsFTW helping everyone he can to Voakie's web skills. This place welcomes me everyday and I have never been happier on the internet. 

The staff here are great. Spectrumss flying in his rocket ship to visit LKD's UFO and Gandalf waving his wand and bringing happiness and as for Sora. Sora brought the whole community together and I would like to thank them from the bottom of my wolfie heart. Staff & Members you continue building the communtiy everyday and I love it here.

This community has helped me grow and now I will be bringing projects to you which I never would have imagined going for before joining here. I look forward to what the future holds for us in the future. Thanks for reading guys! 

Bane Wolfgang the cosmic Doge from the planet Agar.io
[-] The following 3 users Like Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • DolphinsFTW , LKD70 , Sora
(04-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Bane Wolfgang Wrote:

Hey guys,

I am proud to say I have almost been here a month. In this time I have had a place to call home and people to call a family. Especially those in my Signature. This forum is the most amazing place on the internet. It's flooded with kindness, humor and skill. All the way from DolphinsFTW helping everyone he can to Voakie's web skills. This place welcomes me everyday and I have never been happier on the internet. 

The staff here are great. Spectrumss flying in his rocket ship to visit LKD's UFO and Gandalf waving his wand and bringing happiness and as for Sora. Sora brought the whole community together and I would like to thank them from the bottom of my wolfie heart. Staff & Members you continue building the communtiy everyday and I love it here.

This community has helped me grow and now I will be bringing projects to you which I never would have imagined going for before joining here. I look forward to what the future holds for us in the future. Thanks for reading guys! 

Heart

Good to have you here bud!
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
Glad to see people feel this way about the forums! Thanks for being here Bunn.. Bane!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
Good to have you here bro.. Keep up the Good Work.... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
(04-13-2016, 06:31 PM)Robin Wrote: Good to have you here bro.. Keep up the Good Work.... Wink

You were there since my first day ;Wink always my number one bro
(04-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Bane Wolfgang Wrote:

Hey guys,

It's really emotional, i cry :')
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang, Sora
The rainbow text is epix though Wink
Thank you very much for sharing the moment with us. It's a very pleasant, warm feeling to know there is somewhere you can go to and feel welcomed, and for me, to help welcome more kind people and build it up so that we can all share great moments and grow large together. The forum is here for you, and for anyone else wishing to be a part of us and our community. The place you can call your home - on the internet.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 5 users Like Sora's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang, DolphinsFTW , LKD70 , Voakie , ℱIRE
I completly agree with bane. Thank you all for making this community such a great place. as for those kind words. thanks buane
You gunna make me cry! ;-;

Thank you very much and I agree immensely, after all this is more than a forums. It's a close community, a family.
-LKD70
[-] The following 2 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang, Voakie
(04-14-2016, 12:55 PM)LKD70 Wrote: You gunna make me cry! ;-;

Thank you very much and I agree immensely, after all this is more than a forums. It's a close community, a family.

[Image: crying-waterfalls.gif]
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-13-2016, 06:50 PM)Bane Wolfgang Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 06:31 PM)Robin Wrote: Good to have you here bro.. Keep up the Good Work.... Wink

You were there since my first day ;Wink always my number one bro

Thanks bro but i was very active when i came newly but now mostly buisy in school and you are #1 in my eye too. Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-14-2016, 12:55 PM)LKD70 Wrote: You gunna make me cry! ;-;

Too true! The forums has become a part of all our lives and therefore each of us become a part of all our lives. I am extremely proud to moderate a forum of such friendly community who don't just see each other as a guy over the internet but family. I think you speak for us all when you posted this @BaneWolf!