Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Project Announcement!
Bunny Here

I'm posting on behalf of Bunny, Dolphin & Co Studios about the mystery project that has caught your attention. Here is the post you have been waiting for!

The project was set up by Bunnyteam.io (me)  as I was fed up of being unable to play AGF properly on Mobile. So I contacted Voakie and DolphinsFTW to help out. After wise advise from Voakie I decided to open a second project. This would open an app for people to download from Android & Apple App Stores giving you a mobile version of the forum. 

Spectrumss and ILoveSloths02 joined the company and they have all been working hard with the rest of the team to bring you this amazing project! You can visit the company page at http://www.bunnystudios.ml or the project page at http://voakie.tk/projects/an/  All updates on the project will be released on Twitter @bunnydolphinco and also accessible from the project page.

I have set up this project to benefit the entire community who use Mobile devices and as a surprise to Sora to allow their community to spread across all devices. To donate to this project feel free here: gofundme.com/3yy33hn8

The executive partners at Bunny, Dolphin & Co and the contributors have worked very hard behind the scenes to set this up and I would like to thank Voakie & Dolphin from the bottom of my heart for the immense work from the beginning of the project. I also thank Sloth & Spectrumss for joining this project.

I also let the team in on a little secret about a HUGE project bigger than this one! I am putting a lot of money into this to third huge project which will hopefully benefit the entire community.

At Bunny, Dolphin & Co Studios we have all contributed tremendously to bring you this project! Here are the comments of them all.

Voakie (Managing Executive Partner):

"This is a great project, regarding the people that do not own nor can afford a computer. The aim of this project also is, to improve the site by adding extra features like a shop,
whose currency can easily be earned while in the game. I like the idea of this whole thing, so I will be supporting it the best I can!"

DolphinsFTW (Executive Partner):

"I decided to join this project because Bunny presented me an opportunity that I could present my skills. In the project my job is to create the banners, advertisements and other graphics necessary for the company. I decided to join this project because I agreed with all of bunnies idea. I wanted to thank sora as well for the amazing server he has  created with the rest of the team. I don't want fame out of this, but rather a way to thank sora. I would like to thank bunny for inviting me to do this project  with him and I would also like to thank Voakie for creating an amazing website.  I also hope this amazing project brings  the AGF community closer together, not as friends. but as a family."

Bunnyteam.io (Founding Partner): 

"I hope this project will bring the community closer together and bring a massive project to life. I wanted to set this project up to thank Sora for creating an amazing community and wanted to spread it to more platforms. I want to thank All members, contributors and partners for supporting and we hope you are excited for what is to come in future"

ILoveSloths02 (Former Contributor):

" I am so happy to see this project moving along with a great team. I can't wait for this community to go all platforms so even more people can join our community.  I decided to help be part of a huge movement which will show my passion and determination for the community "

We thank you for reading and hope you support the project by Liking, Commenting or Donating to us to help us release it slightly faster and get us the funds we need to release them to the app store. 

We are hiring! We need Customer Service, Graphic Designers & Coders. Want to join?

PM me with 

Your age

Skills

Experience

Why you would be perfect. 2-3 small paragraphs.

If I don't contact you within 2 days contact Voakie (Managing Executive Partner)or DolphinsFTW (Executive Partner)with you application. 

Thanks again for reading! Good luck applying!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • DolphinsFTW , Voakie
TAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

lets try to keep this in the latest posts
That sounds very interesting! Looking forward to it. Very promising site Voakie! Gj to all.
When is it estimated "arrival"?
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Honest's post:
  • Voakie
Working on an ETA. Probably a few months.