Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CDS Clan Recruit
So hello my name is Darkone Im new here... but im recruiting for my CDS Clan which means "clan destroyers" so yeah heres the requirements:
*know how to splitrun,tricksplit,popsplit and vanishsplit(optional) and most important the bait...
*lvl 20 and above
*have skype (most needed but kind of optional)     \   these two here are the only way
*have agarplus (optional)                                        /   to communicate i think xD so these are needed...
so yeah heres the clan tag: ƆƉΛ☣
before i forgot...       we need players that can play in these regions: oceania,china,east asia 
so i hope there are players that will join my clan Smile if youre interested pm me or message me in skype: tytdarkone gmail:[email protected]
I know this thread is more than one week old, but it can't stay unseen by me.

However, it is in the wrong place. @Sora would you mind to move this thread to the other Clan threads?

Anyway, I wish you still good luck with your clan!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-11-2016, 04:14 AM)Darkone Wrote: So hello my name is Darkone Im new here... but im recruiting for my CDS Clan which means "clan destroyers" so yeah heres the requirements:
*know how to splitrun,tricksplit,popsplit and vanishsplit(optional) and most important the bait...
*lvl 20 and above
*have skype (most needed but kind of optional)     \   these two here are the only way
*have agarplus (optional)                                        /   to communicate i think xD so these are needed...
before i forgot...       we need players that can play in these regions: oceania,china,east asia 
so i hope there are players that will join my clan Smile if youre interested pm me or message me in skype: tytdarkone     gmail:[email protected]

Me i want, i have a channel with 105 subs, contact me via comment Youtub=TwigArio
(04-19-2016, 08:51 PM)Twigario Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 04:14 AM)Darkone Wrote: So hello my name is Darkone Im new here... but im recruiting for my CDS Clan which means "clan destroyers" so yeah heres the requirements:
*lvl 20 and above
so i hope there are players that will join my clan Smile if youre interested pm me or message me in skype: tytdarkone     gmail:[email protected]

Me i want, i have a channel with 105 subs, contact me via comment Youtub=TwigArio
ty bro my skype is there my skype is tytdarkone
if you want to join add me youre going to be a co lead bro