Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Chat Idea And Idea For Secret Server
I Thought it would be kind of cool to host clan wars on where you type in a code given to your by A staff and battle it out also allowing spectators to view the battle
Or you can turn it into some sort of team death match where you and friends can play against the opposite team like Red VS Blue.

My Idea For a possible new chat could be like a group chat for clan members or a group chat for recruiting,looking for a team, and even chatting with a team mate cause not all people who team or have clans have Skype. This could be a cool idea.
i like the idea Tongue. I would like to see the red vs blue in corperated because I like teams mode. admin?
(04-09-2016, 03:55 AM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote: I Thought it would be kind of cool to host clan wars on where you type in a code given to your by A staff and battle it out also allowing spectators to view the battle
Or you can turn it into some sort of team death match where you and friends can play against the opposite team like Red VS Blue.

My Idea For a possible new chat could be like a group chat for clan members or a group chat for recruiting,looking for a team, and even chatting with a team mate cause not all people who team or have clans have Skype. This could be a cool idea.

I still think this would be a good idea!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262