Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
【ᗴ᙭ᑭ】Clan Recruitment
Are you tired of Inactive Lame agario clans? Well...
Welcome to the ᗴ᙭ᑭ clan recruitment page.
If you would like an alternative way to apply for the clan, please visit our site: mcgyropvp.wix.com/expclan
if there are any problemoes, Skype moi: gyropvp
Otherwise, lets get started.

We Currently only need 5 Members. (Our roster is on the clan web)

If you are interested, please reply with the following format (copy and paste if you have to)
Positivity: <0-10>
Designated clan name:
Why you want to join:
Activity: <0-10>
Skill: <0-10>

Please be honest with your application, you will be kicked immediatley if found out you are lying
Thanks For Applying, please considering subbing to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnDXOAK...FPbmtbnvqQ
Sub 2 Ma UTube (Click UTube)

[-] The following 1 user Likes GyroXP's post:
  • Hi123
(04-07-2016, 11:01 PM)GyroXP Wrote: Are you tired of Inactive Lame agario clans? Well...
If you would like an alternative way to apply for the clan, please visit our site: mcgyropvp.wix.com/expclan

If you are interested, please reply with the following format (copy and paste if you have to)
Positivity:9
Highscore:55,000
Designated clan name:【ᗴ᙭ᑭ】мєηα¢є♐
Why you want to join:I want to have fun playing and you guys are active
Activity: 8
Skill: 8.5

Please be honest with your application, you will be kicked immediatley if found out you are lying
Thanks For Applying, please considering subbing to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnDXOAK...FPbmtbnvqQ
(04-08-2016, 02:35 AM)Menace_7 Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 11:01 PM)GyroXP Wrote: Are you tired of Inactive Lame agario clans? Well...

Accepted! Add me
On skype: Gyropvp

Positivity: 8
Highscore: 28k
Designated clan name: 【ᗴ᙭ᑭ】VΣMO
Why you want to join: I left my previous clan because of inactivity from all members.. Now i've been lokking for a new active clan for about a week.
Activity: 5 (depends on where you live.. I live in Sweden which is in EU if you didn't know)
Skill: 7

Positivity: <10>
Highscore: 167,000
Designated clan name: ϟ☠?O??☠ϟ
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a clan and it has been kind of boring playing with just my friend
Activity: <9>
Skill: <8>

(04-08-2016, 03:13 PM)Vemo Wrote:

Positivity: 8
Highscore: 28k
Designated clan name: 【ᗴ᙭ᑭ】VΣMO
Why you want to join: I left my previous clan because of inactivity from all members.. Now i've been lokking for a new active clan for about a week.
Activity: 5 (depends on where you live.. I live in Sweden which is in EU if you didn't know)
Skill: 7

Accepted, Add me on skype: GyroPvP

(04-08-2016, 06:13 PM)Jolt Wrote:

Positivity: <10>
Highscore: 167,000
Designated clan name: ϟ☠?O??☠ϟ
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a clan and it has been kind of boring playing with just my friend
Activity: <9>
Skill: <8>

Accepted add me on skype

I do not have skype so I can only use discord to chat. No voice chat. Also, where is you roster on the site. Also, can i make videos for the channel?
(04-08-2016, 09:33 PM)Jolt Wrote: I do not have skype so I can only use discord to chat. No voice chat. Also, where is you roster on the site. Also, can i make videos for the channel?

Discord is on the website and sure you can make vids

(04-08-2016, 03:05 AM)GyroXPi sent u skype already im roberto lopez Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 02:35 AM)Menace_7 Wrote:

Accepted! Add me
On skype: Gyropvp