Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bunny!
Hey guys,

I'm changing how I do things! No more useless posts! I've ditched that keyboard! People didn't like those things! From now on you will be seeing interesting and rich content from me! I hope I can impress you guys! Also. Sora, DolphinFTW, Robin, Suckings, Run Spot Run, Voakie. Thanks for making me feel part of the community!

Sorry for not posting the past few days. 

Love you all
[-] The following 2 users Like Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • Sora, Voakie
I am not on that list Sad

All that aside, I didn't really think you were posting pointless things (from what I have seen) however I think it is great if the bunny is becoming the squirrel (a member who makes a simple post 8 paras long).

Thanks for being here on the forums!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Sora
(04-07-2016, 08:20 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I am not on that list Sad

All that aside, I didn't really think you were posting pointless things (from what I have seen) however I think it is great if the bunny is becoming the squirrel (a member who makes a simple post 8 paras long).

Sorry :Sad thanks for replying! Makes me feel much better.

Much love  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • Sora
Where's the bunny I knew?.....it's a sad day for emoji keyboards everywhere. So much for fancy text, those days are done.... ;(
It's ok though, now I don't have text envy Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sora
It might come back Wink hey skype me asap

~crunches nut noisily~

Not quite sure how to take that... The good news is... it only takes me one paragraph to say that. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
(04-08-2016, 08:15 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

~crunches nut noisily~

Not quite sure how to take that... The good news is... it only takes me one paragraph to say that. :|
It was an attempt at a pun and a compliment. Hey, don't judge me Sad
Heart 
I dont believe the things you were posting are useless! Even the opposite is true.what i believe is: that every community needs a nice guy/girl i believe you're ours <3
Keep going I'd say and leave the new bunny behind! Big Grin
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 2 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
Thanks suckings
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
Your posts were not useless at all! Remember the post you did fir the forum rules? How was that useless Tongue

Things were already said, so I will save you from having to read it again (im lazy, but ily <3)
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Sora
You guys make me happy ^
Thanks for spreading love
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang, Voakie
(04-08-2016, 08:57 AM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:15 AM)Squirrel Wrote: ~crunches nut noisily~

It was an attempt at a pun and a compliment. Hey, don't judge me Sad

When I crunch nuts, it's usually a sign of my trying to think. What I was hoping for, by way of a reply, was some explanation, because I didn't get it. It sounded like a compliment and an insult all at the same time. Even with your reply, I know nothing further. My apologies if you don't like my posts. Judge you? I don't do that. The little guy sits on the jury, but only when called to.
Fight the Good Fight
(04-09-2016, 10:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:57 AM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:15 AM)Squirrel Wrote: ~crunches nut noisily~

It was an attempt at a pun and a compliment. Hey, don't judge me :(

When I crunch nuts, it's usually a sign of my trying to think. What I was hoping for, by way of a reply, was some explanation, because I didn't get it. It sounded like a compliment and an insult all at the same time. Even with your reply, I know nothing further. My apologies if you don't like my posts. Judge you? I don't do that. The little guy sits on the jury, but only when called to.

I love your posts, take it as a compliment. Sorry for not being clear.
(04-09-2016, 11:11 AM)Spectrumss Wrote: I love your posts, take it as a compliment. Sorry for not being clear.

OK, glad to hear it. I know I can be long-winded. I try to keep it in check, but somehow when I look up and am ready to hit 'Post Reply'.... "Awww, mannnn, it happened AGAIN!"
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie