Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ΣƤ⊹ is looking for EU/NA Players!
 Hey!
Upcoming clan just got off our feet, Looking for EU/NA players!

Enderphase - ΣƤ⊹ is looking for experticed/new/pro players..
We dont mind if you dont have a mic, We dont mind if your play bad!, We will teach/learn you!

How many members does Enderphase have?  Around 30+ and counting and you could be one of them!
We also have 2 main server Admins and 2 Council, will be adding more

If you are willing to go PhaseMember or higher then you must know how to:
1. Splitrun!
2. VirusFarm.
3. Tricksplit.
4. Viruspop people accurately.
5. be a good masturbaiter
If you continue to do this whilst playing then you are more then likely to get Member!

Come to our teamspeak for more information!
Teamspeak - enderphase.agarhub.io
Can I join? Im from Sweden(which is in EU if you didn't know but you probably did).. Im level 41 atm and Im good at all splits but though Im not as good on the splitrunning but I can do basic splitrun
(04-07-2016, 07:00 PM)Vemo Wrote: Can I join? Im from Sweden(which is in EU if you didn't know but you probably did).. Im level 41 atm and Im good at all splits but though Im not as good on the splitrunning but I can do basic splitrun

Anyone can join, just join the teamspeak - enderphase.agarhub.io Smile
(04-08-2016, 09:48 AM)lewwylee Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 07:00 PM)Vemo Wrote: Can I join? Im from Sweden(which is in EU if you didn't know but you probably did).. Im level 41 atm and Im good at all splits but though Im not as good on the splitrunning but I can do basic splitrun

Teamspeak 3?
(04-08-2016, 02:51 PM)Vemo Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 09:48 AM)lewwylee Wrote:

Teamspeak 3?

enderphase.agarhub.io