Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse Response Delay
So, i know that alot of users have been getting fps lag because of bots. but this is different. I've been getting mouse response delay in agario. other games works fine for me. i play in east asia/china and oceania. i used to get really good ping to those servers. but now. the mouse delay is mad! it really doesnt make sense tbh, how does your ping change randomly? my specs are: GTX 980ti i7-4790k 16GB RAM. so obviously i wont get fps lag since im playing a friggin blob game in a beefy PC.. my internet is about 20-70 mbps usually. i tried playing on incognito mode, clearing my cache and cookies. trying the game on different browsers and nothing seems to work! im not sure if its the servers problem or mine. need a reply ASAP, thanks!
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ. ɪᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛs. sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴜsᴇʀ ʟɪᴍɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴀʀᴇʟʏ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴏᴛs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇssᴇs ᴜᴘ. ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴀʜᴀ
all the developers do it add more skins to the game, they never think about removing the damn bots and fixing the server lag.
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ!
thanks but..i already got a lvl 100 account with about 1mil coins. won it in a giveaway.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀɢᴀʀ.ɪᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ. ᴀ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ 5,000 ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs.
oh, sry didnt read it properly. ill enter the giveaway Smile
(04-05-2016, 09:16 AM)ninjaman301 Wrote: all the developers do it add more skins to the game, they never think about removing the damn bots and fixing the server lag.

They did but the bots developers found a way to break it 1 day after it.. Its not that easy to remove bots. Generally they are just cells with .com .tk .ovh or whatever names. Recently they blocked .com etc names, you can try it yourself. But how is a script supposed to find out if it is a bot or not...
[Image: Voakie.png]