Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪs ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴇɴsᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀɢᴀʀ.ɪᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs! ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇs sᴏᴄɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴛʜɪs ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ! ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • Robin
Nice video Bunny i haven't watched video like that in a while lol.
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-05-2016, 12:38 AM)Robin Wrote: Nice video Bunny i haven't watched video like that in a while lol.

it's JP on Agario's video Tongue
(04-05-2016, 12:38 AM)Robin Wrote: Nice video Bunny i haven't watched video like that in a while lol.

ᴏʜ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ. ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛ. ɪᴛs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪsɴᴛ ɪᴛ(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
(04-05-2016, 12:47 AM)Sinister Wrote:

it's JP on Agario's video Tongue

I got that just saying thanks for showing lol

(04-05-2016, 12:49 AM)bunnyteam.io Wrote:

ᴏʜ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ. ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛ. ɪᴛs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪsɴᴛ ɪᴛ(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

yep it is great and Thanks for posting it otherwise i barely watch videos. lol
[Image: Robin.png]
The creator of that video managed to resemble meaningful things in a very good way. We can all learn something from it, most visibly to not give up on what you wish to accomplish, until you achieve it. I've come to realization there are a lot of life lessons in Agar.io.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us, Bunnyteam!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Bane Wolfgang
ᴀɢᴀʀ.ɪᴏ ɪs ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ. ᴄᴇʟʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ. ᴠɪʀᴜsᴇs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴄᴇʟʟs ᴇᴄᴛ; ʜᴇʏ sᴏʀᴀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ
I am part of the group that made this ^^

You can actually see me in the video if you pay attention.
Such a shame you show how quick negativity consumes a person.
(04-06-2016, 05:26 PM)NesGee Wrote: I am part of the group that made this ^^

You can actually see me in the video if you pay attention.

I saw you, GG.
(04-06-2016, 06:08 PM)bunnyteam.io Wrote: Such a shame you show how quick negativity consumes a person.

Whoa dude. I'm not the one pissed off here sending me hate mail and leaving nasty comments to everything I write. If you're such a positive person, either accept what I said, or don't, but either way move on.
I'm not hateful Smile. I don't send hate mail Smile. I just think i can be negative if you are Smile
the event was made by JP, a youtuber. on that video I was "PLACE" with the bowling skin.... the event was tiring but fun at the same time
hi, I'm Larry, I play Agar.io. I'm good at team mode and splitrunning.
(04-08-2016, 04:40 PM)larrypult Wrote: the event was made by JP, a youtuber. on that video I was "PLACE" with the bowling skin.... the event was tiring but fun at the same time

You showed us real team work and determination! This was a beautiful project and i'm so glad that post is pulling you guys in so I can meet you all. I am so happy that I could share this with the community because it's picked up well opening the video to people who may not have seen it! I love this community!
(04-08-2016, 05:18 PM)bunnyteam.io Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 04:40 PM)larrypult Wrote: the event was made by JP, a youtuber. on that video I was "PLACE" with the bowling skin.... the event was tiring but fun at the same time

You showed us real team work and determination! This was a beautiful project and i'm so glad that post is pulling you guys in so I can meet you all. I am so happy that I could share this with the community because it's picked up well opening the video to people who may not have seen it! I love this community!

thank you very much for the reply. yeah, we did have lots of teamwork and planning, and we had 3 attempts on doing it, was kinda frustrating, we had alot of planning just for that one second of "ALL TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" moment. but the climax at the end was totally worth it, we completely showed to the world what is that little thing called teamwork ^^
hi, I'm Larry, I play Agar.io. I'm good at team mode and splitrunning.