Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you all the skins already ;)
Do you already have your USS Enterprise Smile
https://youtu.be/FmTgx5T8hP4
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴄʟɪᴄᴋʙᴀɪᴛ. ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴜғᴏ sᴋɪɴ. ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ɪs ᴍɪsʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋʙᴀɪᴛ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴋɪɴ. sᴛᴀғғ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅʟʏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏs ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ. ɪ'ʟʟ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍ ᴀ sᴛᴀғғ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ғᴏʀᴜᴍ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run
I'm glad you got your UFO skin, but don't know if it was worth a whole thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-04-2016, 09:03 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: I'm glad you got your UFO skin, but don't know if it was worth a whole thread.

ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋʙᴀɪᴛ. ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋɪɴ. ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ғᴏᴏʟs sᴋɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ sᴘᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍლ(ಠ益ಠლ  ɪᴛ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴏsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙʟᴀʜ 'ʟɪɴᴋ' ... ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴏᴛ! ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • run SPOT run
It is interesting that they make the skin cast a shadow...just last night i was wondering how you could extend (warp) a skins visible zone without affecting its actual functional radius. Thinking about a chess piece say a rook or knight that stands outside of the circle, but doesn't change the actual base function of the cell. Basically more 3D....all in all this thread has a video, and introduces a new skin that some might not have seen. While it may not be the highest quality thread ever, it's a valid submission, and at least not spam....cuz I'm with Bunny...i hate spam in the threads.
I dont have that skin yet. It looks sick but i dont have it because i dont play reg agario much.
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-05-2016, 12:35 AM)Robin Wrote: I dont have that skin yet. It looks sick but i dont have it because i dont play reg agario much.

me neither, and when I do, I certainly dont sign in with facebook! they know enough about me and I dont even use my account...ever. facebook (aka the stalker pages) does not interest me in the slightest, but it's something you need to have in this day in age. everything on my page is from other people tagging me. I only sign on when forced to in order to sign up for something else. It's creepy when I watch someone post a pic with me in it and it asks them if they want to tag me in the photo...or when you walk by a camera and your info just pops up on the screen...cool that we can do that now, we just need to figure out how to make it not creepy. when you buy a laptop now and you read all of the fine print, you can see that at any given time they reserve the right to remotely turn on your camera without any indicator lights, or on a phone, if you dont shut the feature off, every pic/video/note you take automatically gets uploaded (ostensibly to your "free" cloud storage and nowhere else [yeah right]). anyway, I dont play much regular agario either. I like the fast combine servers.  Big Grin