NaH BrO
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaderboard not showing
I don't know if it's just a problem with my computer, but the Leaderboard on the private server isn't showing. Both for today and all time. Is this happening with you guys or did I just screw up something? Just suggesting that this might need fixing if it isn't just me.
[Image: No_Leaderboard.png]

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

Not sure why, admins said it would be down for a little while. Scores aren't being recorded either.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
Thanks for posting.

Refresh (f5) now, it should work

PS: Nice first order differential equation calculation up there in the tabs Big Grin

And nice huckleberry finn Big Grin going to read that book soon
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Mr Yo
(04-03-2016, 03:23 PM)Sora Wrote: Thanks for posting.

PS: Nice first oLOLrder differential equation calculation up there in the tabs Big Grin

LOL
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(04-03-2016, 03:23 PM)Sora Wrote: Thanks for posting.

PS: Nice first order differential equation calculation up there in the tabs Big Grin

Me taking a screenshot and uploading it. Thinking: *please dont look at my bookmarks ;-;*

(At that time I had a mail4kidz bookmark, because my parents didnt trust me in email stuff xD, I hiding my gmail for 3 years now Big Grin )
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Mr Yo