Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a stick?
Hello, everyone.

It's true... I don't mind admitting that I'm a rodent. At least there's a lot of people who like me, right?

I've been addicted to agar.io for about 5 months now, and joined this forum because I enjoy social interaction in a game, and well... that ain't happenin' in agar.io.

I'm also not COMPLETELY addicted. Proof: I didn't google for agario forums when I couldn't get into the game, or every game I joined was 'laggy'. :|

I'm mostly a 'Teams' player. If you see me in FFA, either I was sick of dying every 10 seconds, or the game did something funky and forgot the 'teams' option.

If I had one desire for the game, it would be that more people in 'Teams' are actually team players. Although, I have to give some credit -- sometimes when I start doing a ~cough~ teamly-action, a few others join in. I hope that they use it on their own in the future! Team games are more fun, when you have a wingman. I prefer being the 'wing' to being the 'man'.

In the real world, I'm a typical Canuck living in Toronto. I'm hoping to find some decent people here, and a bit of good conversation!

Uh oh... 4 o'clock, farmer with a pellet gun. Time to run!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Voakie , ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums, Squirrel! Nice intro : )
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Dude, I gotta say. For a new member, I'm mightily impressed with the amount of detail you put into your posts! Keep it up and enjoy your time on the forums!
So u dont want a stick? very misleading title. I only came here to give you a stick but now it's too late
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Slothy
(04-02-2016, 09:25 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: So u dont want a stick? very misleading title. I only came here to give you a stick but now it's too late

Oh! No, no, I TOTALLY want a stick! I need to make a nest, see? And then I can look for nuts and other rodents, chase them when I can, or maybe run back home...

A small part of my brain wanted to talk about building 'nests' in the game, for those many times when your team is a sliver of a pie, not fit to even be crumb-worthy, and either the other two teams are duking it out, using your team for minor-league target practise... or one of the other teams is just as weak, and the team in the lead is so confident, they often split to 8 balls to chase a tiny just-born target.

When that happens, I turn to nest-building mode, which will help both teams that are down by giving them areas that the small and agile will be better able to play in, survive, and strike quickly when the opportunity presents.

Also, I get a small kick out of making some gigantic enemy split into a whack of balls going after a measly target, and making the obstacles bigger sets up more chances to blow one of 'em up.

Next time I see you, I'll squint, get up on my hind-paws and see if you have another. At least you were going to give me one! Big Grin
Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(04-02-2016, 09:24 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Dude, I gotta say. For a new member, I'm mightily impressed with the amount of detail you put into your posts! Keep it up and enjoy your time on the forums!

You probably never saw my intro, but you gotta compare them both xD
@RocketLauncher Here te link: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=774 :3

(04-03-2016, 09:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 09:25 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: So u dont want a stick? very misleading title. I only came here to give you a stick but now it's too late

Oh! No, no, I TOTALLY want a stick! I need to make a nest, see? And then I can look for nuts and other rodents, chase them when I can, or maybe run back home...

A small part of my brain wanted to talk about building 'nests' in the game, for those many times when your team is a sliver of a pie, not fit to even be crumb-worthy, and either the other two teams are duking it out, using your team for minor-league target practise... or one of the other teams is just as weak, and the team in the lead is so confident, they often split to 8 balls to chase a tiny just-born target.

When that happens, I turn to nest-building mode, which will help both teams that are down by giving them areas that the small and agile will be better able to play in, survive, and strike quickly when the opportunity presents.

Also, I get a small kick out of making some gigantic enemy split into a whack of balls going after a measly target, and making the obstacles bigger sets up more chances to blow one of 'em up.

Next time I see you, I'll squint, get up on my hind-paws and see if you have another. At least you were going to give me one! Big Grin
Big Grin

Awwww a squiweeeeel let me pat yu :3 sooo cuhte Big Grin

Welcome to the forums! I am a goat, but I won't eat you, don't worry : )
[Image: Voakie.png]
Hello to all the wonderful people here!

Hmm. I wonder if I can change the name of my Introductions thread. It was 'Anyone have a stick?', and now I'm trying to change it to 'Coming hibernation'.

Yes, it's true... My 2 week vacation is coming up fast -- just a week away now!

I will be ... hibernating ... from July 16th to the 30th. Big Grin

Feel free to dig up some of my nuts... they're buried all over the place here. Smile

Being a very (by todays standards) backwards squirrel, I will not be signing in at all for those 2 weeks. Considering how quickly some of you guys are to preach doom & gloom, I just want to assure everyone.... ya can't get rid of me! If you hired an exterminator, I'd set out to leave his dead and rotting body near where he got out of his truck! So that if you wanted to get a replacement-guy, he'd be smart and not take the job! (I don't want to be a serial-killer squirrel!)

It's still a week away, but I figured I'd get some of you used to the idea. Big Grin (So that you can counter aforementioned doom & gloom when someone notices that I haven't been here in days. Be that Guy who tells the little gossip-wanna-be to go read the forums and this post! That should clue 'em in. PS: Save a piece of the guy's pie for me. I love pie. Big Grin)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , s1104874
Damn this thread is old Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-10-2016, 12:43 AM)Craw Wrote: Damn this thread is old Heart

Yes it is. And my "experiment" was an abject failure.

So while anytime you post something new to a thread, it has the name of the thread in a text box which you can change, you can tell the software that if it doesn't obey you, that you'll uninstall it.... but it still won't listen. :|

I'll leave the thread alone for 6 days or whatever, and then post again when the madness of trying to fit all the gear we need, plus our 5 bodies into the car commences. :|
Fight the Good Fight
"I'll leave the thread alone for 6 days or whatever, and then post again when the madness of trying to fit all the gear we need, plus our 5 bodies into the car commences. :|"

....thank goodness for minivans Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-10-2016, 03:33 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: "I'll leave the thread alone for 6 days or whatever, and then post again when the madness of trying to fit all the gear we need, plus our 5 bodies into the car commences. :|"

....thank goodness for minivans Wink

AMEN, Brudda!! My wife is the perfectionist-type. Most kids hate those, right? :| So she does everything herself. I'm just the pack-animal (bad pun in this context) who carries the sh_t out to the driveway.

HAH. She better up her game after this year's. Next year there will be 6 bodies instead of 5! (God willing...)

And also... Thank God for making Chrysler abjectly-bankrupt, and getting through to it's workers thick skulls, "Do you want a jooooob?! Or no job??", so that we could buy one (as in... walk into dealership carry credit cards that can carry $20K, 'walk in'; none of this I'll-leave-it-in-the-banks-name-so-I-can-gift-them-$6to$10K stuff) for just $20K! I don't know how to spell Chrysler, do I? Or do I. ~pained angry look~ Google, help me out, you evil-runt. (Well, I'll be... I do know how to spell it. It just looks... wrrrrong to me.)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ROXBLOXROXBLOX
(07-09-2016, 03:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Hello to all the wonderful people here!

Hmm. I wonder if I can change the name of my Introductions thread. It was 'Anyone have a stick?', and now I'm trying to change it to 'Coming hibernation'.

Yes, it's true... My 2 week vacation is coming up fast -- just a week away now!

I will be ... hibernating ... from July 16th to the 30th. Big Grin

Feel free to dig up some of my nuts... they're buried all over the place here. Smile

Being a very (by todays standards) backwards squirrel, I will not be signing in at all for those 2 weeks. Considering how quickly some of you guys are to preach doom & gloom, I just want to assure everyone.... ya can't get rid of me! If you hired an exterminator, I'd set out to leave his dead and rotting body near where he got out of his truck! So that if you wanted to get a replacement-guy, he'd be smart and not take the job! (I don't want to be a serial-killer squirrel!)

It's still a week away, but I figured I'd get some of you used to the idea. Big Grin (So that you can counter aforementioned doom & gloom when someone notices that I haven't been here in days. Be that Guy who tells the little gossip-wanna-be to go read the forums and this post! That should clue 'em in. PS: Save a piece of the guy's pie for me. I love pie. Big Grin)
Where are you going to on your vacation?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(07-10-2016, 01:43 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Where are you going to on your vacation?

Nowhere special... just a little nice family beach town thats "local". It'll be a 2 hr drive to get there. :| It's just supposed to be out-of-town, somewhere nice, and cheap.

We just rent a cottage with all the amenities. That way, we can afford a vacation every year... ~$1000 for rent, maybe another $1000-1500 spent on food / attractions / rides / restaurants etc.

The beach is the best part... beautiful clear sand, and its a very gentle slope into a large body of water (one of the Great Lakes). I can walk in maybe 200 yards, and have the water no higher than my chest. At 50 yards, it's still below the knees. And yet, that can give you a false sense of security. Most years, at least one water-related fatality occurs. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(07-10-2016, 01:43 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Where are you going to on your vacation?

Well, I'm baaaaack!

I had some fun on the beach. I played a lot of baseball, and improv-basketball. We bought more flotation stuff, so I could look like a red-faced blowfish.... it's all good.

Plus, on the final day we came across a sign for a lighthouse with a local 'historical society' taking care of it, so that was cool. You see the old lighthouse (which they stopped using in 1995, so it's still in excellent shape), a beautiful structure.... and then you see the "new" lighthouse, which is just a bunch of metal piping, with a rotating light at the top. It was easy to see why they changed it. The new light is more impervious to wind storms, costs less to run and maintain, and will probably still be there when the roaches inherit the earth! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run , ℱIRE
welcome home bushy tail
[Image: giphy.gif]