Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My absesnce
Okay so I've been gone for a week or so because of the freezing and lag, and i'm so pissed that people behind had been using my name and got me a bad rep. All the friends I had in AGF hate me now because people used my name and ate them like WTF??? I mean my clan and my friends I know like sgaf, Fire, respect, etc always feed me when i'm there because they wanna team. Since people got my name they get fed then eat my friends making them hate me now. Then Hive Ram or Adrunner copied my name somehow and is spaming with it. THEN HES GOING AFTER ANYONE I TEAM WITH AND EATING THEM. THEY FEED HIM BECAUSE THEY THINK ITS ME??? I CANT HAVE A SECRET NAME ANYMORE BECAUSE IT WONT SHOW UP IN LEADER BOARD. I'M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW!!!PLEASE FIX!!! 

If this happened to you or you know someone this has happened to you, OR IF YOU JUST WANNA SAY HI just reply and get this issue fixed because its a problem.
BE SOMEBODY WHO MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.

Join Fury Clan today!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1892
Yeah it's happened to me...thats why I play with different names all the time, and just tell people its me if they wanna know.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-30-2016, 10:53 PM)FuryPainX Wrote: Okay so I've been gone for a week or so because of the freezing and lag, and i'm so pissed that people behind had been using my name and got me a bad rep. All the friends I had in AGF hate me now because people used my name and ate them like WTF??? I mean my clan and my friends I know like sgaf, Fire, respect, etc always feed me when i'm there because they wanna team. Since people got my name they get fed then eat my friends making them hate me now. Then Hive Ram or Adrunner copied my name somehow and is spaming with it. THEN HES GOING AFTER ANYONE I TEAM WITH AND EATING THEM. THEY FEED HIM BECAUSE THEY THINK ITS ME??? I CANT HAVE A SECRET NAME ANYMORE BECAUSE IT WONT SHOW UP IN LEADER BOARD. I'M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW!!!PLEASE FIX!!! 

If this happened to you or you know someone this has happened to you, OR IF YOU JUST WANNA SAY HI just reply and get this issue fixed because its a problem.

Lmao, you say they got to me, but I havent even played in a week besides today either. Probably a fake me too lmao
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
(04-02-2016, 04:57 AM)sgaf Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 10:53 PM)FuryPainX Wrote: Okay so I've been gone for a week or so because of the freezing and lag, and i'm so pissed that people behind had been using my name and got me a bad rep. All the friends I had in AGF hate me now because people used my name and ate them like WTF??? I mean my clan and my friends I know like sgaf, Fire, respect, etc always feed me when i'm there because they wanna team. Since people got my name they get fed then eat my friends making them hate me now. Then Hive Ram or Adrunner copied my name somehow and is spaming with it. THEN HES GOING AFTER ANYONE I TEAM WITH AND EATING THEM. THEY FEED HIM BECAUSE THEY THINK ITS ME??? I CANT HAVE A SECRET NAME ANYMORE BECAUSE IT WONT SHOW UP IN LEADER BOARD. I'M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW!!!PLEASE FIX!!! 

Lmao, you say they got to me, but I havent even played in a week besides today either. Probably a fake me too lmao

It's Annoying like really, for you people copied your name even before that. For me however. It had different lettering and still got my name.
BE SOMEBODY WHO MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.

Join Fury Clan today!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1892
I sometimes get fakes, but because I chat a lot in the chat, people always confirm it's me. A way to do this is through the shoutbox. Just give sgaf and the rest of your friends a heads up so they know they should confirm its you before feeding. Sorry this has happened!
i am so glad ur back we missed u so much man. we thought u was ded
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]