0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF Re-Style (Private Server)
Heart 
Hey,

I will be working on a fresh version of the AGF, with a unique design. (Not the Gameplay, only the menus)
It will be done with modern styles and Heart ,here is a preview: Click.

Any suggestions and ideas are very welcome!

Handy list of things that gotta be done:
  • Add the Options popup
  • Add the Leaderboard
  • Add an exclusive panel for videos featuring AGF
  • Implement new awesome features
  • Implement it!
When it will be done? 6.9 Years!

Sincerely, Voakie  Angel

PS: If interested, I will post updates for this on Twitter @Voakie ! Say #MeHasTwitter2 in your reply and I will surely do that. Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • 3ToedSloth, Exursa , Mr Yo
I'm not much of a creative person in art, but in my opinion, I like the current one more, I know it's not finished though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • Voakie
Voakie.. Ahh, the HTML and CSS genius. Keep it up! I think something that I would like to see is a chat in the menus so you don't have to go into spectate. I know it might be hard to implement as I am not sure how exactly how/if you could do it, but I'm sure you'll think of something. I haven't actually seen the main design as the Internet on my hols won't load the picture but I'm sure it is good. Good luck on finishing it. Also, the estimated time of finish is on point. Keep it up!
(03-30-2016, 06:54 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Voakie.. Ahh, the HTML and CSS genius. Keep it up! I think something that I would like to see is a chat in the menus so you don't have to go into spectate. I know it might be hard to implement as I am not sure how exactly how/if  you could do it, but I'm sure you'll think of something. I haven't actually seen the main design as the Internet on my hols won't load the picture but I'm sure it is good. Good luck on finishing it. Also, the estimated time of finish is on point. Keep it up!

Thanks very much! I will try to get the chat into the main menu, or possibly give the ability to open it in a pop-up if you dont want to play but still want to chat.

It may be not loading because I is mainly designed for chrome and firefox, only tested in chrome though (+mobile version).
[Image: Voakie.png]