Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you lazy at playing agar.io then use this tool FREE XP!
Video 
Are you lazy at playing agar.io then use this tool in my video called gs auto clicker dont have to play agario anymore a bot plays it for you so you get free xp 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJkQCAVTUAs

[-] The following 1 user Likes OniNoby's post:
  • Fox
I think it's been patched, they re-designed the way you earn XP by adding mass earned Ito the way it is calculated. Good video though!
(03-30-2016, 06:57 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I think it's been patched, they re-designed the way you earn XP by adding mass earned Ito the way it is calculated. Good video though!

yep thanks
(03-30-2016, 06:57 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I think it's been patched, they re-designed the way you earn XP by adding mass earned Ito the way it is calculated. Good video though!

So, This doesn't work anymore?
(04-03-2016, 08:55 AM)the0darkness Wrote:

It does, it just gets minimal amounts of XP.
(04-03-2016, 11:10 AM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Good like that. Im sick of people trying to be better than others, regarding mass or level. That just forces Miniclip to patch it, and that always took consequences till now...
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Squirrel

Yea it still works
[-] The following 1 user Likes OniNoby's post:
  • the0darkness
(04-03-2016, 05:02 PM)OniNoby Wrote:

Yea it still works

Nice, trying it out now Smile
(04-03-2016, 12:45 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 11:10 AM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Good like that. Im sick of people trying to be better than others, regarding mass or level. That just forces Miniclip to patch it, and that always took consequences till now...

SO  agree with you!  Do goats eat nuts? I'd be willing to share.

People try to get something for nothing too often. It doesn't work. In the end, you still realize that you didn't get anything that you deserved, and lose any sense of accomplishment. (I'm not sure you can get that in this game -- not too often, anyhow, but it's a passtime, not a career choice.) Either that, or they are just a blissful fool.

Another reason to not use such a 'tool'? It's the perfect kind of target to infest with malware, and a good way for the guy making it (or stealing it/the idea) to try and make a few dollars on others ignorance. Most of the users will be foolish, and very few will have any programming knowledge to scan for stuff that doesn't need to be there.

If one tries to do the world a single favour, then they'd try not to become part of a bot net. It's not hard.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie