Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 UP Skins Plz????
Photo 
Hey Guys I Have Seen ZT and other people use this mushroom skin i got the gray one, post one if you have one.( i am looking for the other colors)

If you have no idea what i am talking about here it is

[Image: QImHFW2.jpg]
Do you want it plain...with a border...rendered smooth, or 8 bit look?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-30-2016, 02:50 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Do you want it plain...with a border...rendered smooth, or 8 bit look?

Just make it look exactly like the one i put but a diffrent color
[Image: 1_up_pixel.png]
like that? it' the correct dimensions and centered...your image had pixel noise background (which I could add) but without a border it would look silly. this is what the ZT players were using, writing their nick as 1up (I checked). you'd have to be more specific if you wanted something more specific. this was just a resize that anyone with paint and 2 min could do...but it looks just like the ZT skin in the video!

[Image: 2_up.png]

[Image: 1up_blue.png]

[Image: 1up_pink.png]

[Image: 1up_purple.png]

[Image: 1up_red.png]

[Image: 1up_yellow.png]

[Image: 1up_tie_dye.png]

I know it doesnt look like it right now, but this last one will be whatever color your cell is. you can check that with Voakies tool http://codepen.io/Voakie/full/JXJvwq/
[Image: 1up_naked.png]

ahhh the joys of vector mapping

right click on any of the images and select "copy image address" then paste it in (using keyboard shortcut Ctrl + V) to use. or paste it into Voakies tool to check it...the last one really will change color!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Looks like a good skin, but I think you are better off using one that adapts to your cell colour (using Voakies tool thing). Overall a good skin though!
(03-30-2016, 04:12 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: [Image: 1_up_pixel.png]
like that? it' the correct dimensions and centered...your image had pixel noise background (which I could add) but without a border it would look silly. this is what the ZT players were using, writing their nick as 1up (I checked). you'd have to be more specific if you wanted something more specific. this was just a resize that anyone with paint and 2 min could do...but it looks just like the ZT skin in the video!

I know it doesnt look like it right now, but this last one will be whatever color your cell is. you can check that with Voakies tool http://codepen.io/Voakie/full/JXJvwq/

right click on any of the images and select "copy image address" then paste it in (using keyboard shortcut Ctrl + V) to use. or paste it into Voakies tool to check it...the last one really will change color!

Nice!, but i kinda wanted them to have a border (Circle Around The Skin) I Would also Like A Good Background Pattern But These Are Also Great!
(04-03-2016, 01:16 PM)Pheonix Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 04:12 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: [Image: 1_up_pixel.png]

Nice!, but i kinda wanted them to have a border (Circle Around The Skin) I Would also Like A Good Background Pattern But These Are Also Great!

LOL everybody quote spot please, and this site will be quite a lot to scroll down xDD
[Image: Voakie.png]