Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Agar.io datamining consent permanent?
When i started playing Agar.io I created a new Google and Google + account, in order to not let them mine my data. Now the inevitable happened: I logged in to Agar.io before I had logged out of my main Google account. So...is the consent to let them know EVERYTHING about myself permanent, or can I revoke it somehow? I have tried to find all the options in Google +, but it is as confusing as ever. I didn't even manage to find a site that lists all apps and providers who have received the differing forms of consent to access private data.
yes that is possible, you just need ro find the option Tongue
[Image: Voakie.png]
just by using the internet you give up any rights to privacy. the idea that you can do anything (even purchase a pack of gum with a debit card or your phone) without that info being sold is passe and no longer applies. I've tried for years, creating multiple e-mail accts and profiles in order to have all of the spam be directed to one of them to no avail. I walked by a computer at the microsoft store the other day and it knew who i was, displaying my age and everything. if we truly want privacy we have to go live in a hole in the ground. good luck though...btw what lvl are you? (I dont let facebook know when I'm playing either lol)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Are you guys serious? Smile I know the internet is build to uncover your deepest secrets, but there are usually ways around that. I haven't found the appropriate options, and and on Google+ it appears no one has thought of this either:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112700777916...Pa8VkvHqjz
Isn't that strange?