83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which Skin is better?
Hello guys,

I just wanted to get your opinion on which picture should be made as the official [no life] can skin

OPTION 1.
[Image: Td6orhe.jpg]

OPTION 2.
[Image: 101_blank.png]

My good friend run SPOT run, made the OPTION 2, and TBH it's very cool!
Thank you

[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
First vote, I think that makes me super cool. Smile
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • ✨101✨
(03-27-2016, 05:45 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: First vote, I think that makes me super cool. Smile

Yup you are now officially SUPER COOL Big Grin
I voted...cough....(I may be biased lol)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-27-2016, 06:03 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I voted...cough....(I may be biased lol)

LOL Wink
Photo 
this ones even better....I personally like the border, and added a slight lens flare to soften and brighten the image
[Image: 101_2_1.png]

I'll post a pic in game, but trust me, the border really adds to the image
here's the in game look with the border. looks way more professional
[Image: nolife2nd.png]

(03-27-2016, 08:02 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: here's the other one in game. i prefer the border
[Image: 101_2_0_in_action.png] 
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
Will it even turn mouth in running direction? Now THAT would be priceless Big Grin
FOR PONY!
[Image: ForPony.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Betamax's post:
  • run SPOT run
(03-27-2016, 10:51 AM)Betamax Wrote: Will it even turn mouth in running direction? Now THAT would be priceless Big Grin

nah, that will be $9.99! An if you buy it NOW then you get 10% off! Incredible huh?

~Moneyclip
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • run SPOT run
absolutely option 2
(03-27-2016, 10:51 AM)Betamax Wrote: Will it even turn mouth in running direction? Now THAT would be priceless Big Grin

I've heard of GIF skins, but to have 1 layer of 7 turn in the direction your pointing might take a little coding lol....that would be friggin awesome though...guess I should sign up for night classes at the tech school hahaha just gotta make a skin animation tool, then hack agar so it accepts the animated skin and communicates with the direction of the users mouse....simple right?
(03-27-2016, 05:50 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 05:45 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: First vote, I think that makes me super cool. Smile

Yup you are now officially SUPER COOL Big Grin

You should change ur name to "Cool Dude" cuz ur so cool. Ur so cool U make snow out of rain. Anyways, I like option 2
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
My vote goes for 1st option because the 2nd one is too creepy.. : )
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
Smile 
(03-27-2016, 06:24 PM)run SPOT run Wrote:

I've heard of GIF skins, but to have 1 layer of 7 turn in the direction your pointing might take a little coding lol....that would be friggin awesome though...guess I should sign up for night classes at the tech school hahaha just gotta make a skin animation tool, then hack agar so it accepts the animated skin and communicates with the direction of the users mouse....simple right?

Simple as hell hehee. But damn that would be awesome

(03-27-2016, 12:58 PM)Voakie Wrote:

nah, that will be $9.99! An if you buy it NOW then you get 10% off! Incredible huh?

~Moneyclip

Unbelievable it would be XD
FOR PONY!
[Image: ForPony.jpg]
here is the pic no life was trying to change the original post to. basically the same with no logo name.
[Image: 101_blank.png]