Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io How to get free exp
Exclamation 
Heres how to get unlimited exp in agar.io https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJkQCAVTUAs

[-] The following 2 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • AgarHQ, run SPOT run
Well, it's very interesting idea Smile something between iMacros and click recording. What I think is how you could optimize that movement.. Now it looks really slow process to have.

Of course you can go with scripts/code hacks but I think it's another story : )

Great contribution!
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
(03-26-2016, 09:52 PM)AgarHQ Wrote: Well, it's very interesting idea Smile something between iMacros and click recording. What I think is how you could optimize that movement.. Now it looks really slow process to have.

Of course you can go with scripts/code hacks but I think it's another story : )

Great contribution!

Thanks very much
clever way to unlock the skinz!
[Image: giphy.gif]
that's, that's cheating, but none the less it is a nice way to level up, does not look like it would be fast but you win some you lose some.
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
(03-26-2016, 11:59 PM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote: that's, that's cheating, but none the less it is a nice way to level up, does not look like it would be fast but you win some you lose some.

To be honest i dont use it i just used it like 2 times to show youtube how to do it