Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do i need to make a extention
What scripts do I need to make a extention.
I want macro
maybe split radius
turn off darktheme and turn it on witth a key
they have many extension that exist already, use the source code from them to help code your new extension, but you will need to have enough coding knowledge to understand how it all works so you can put the pieces together

edit : 100th post
(03-28-2016, 04:08 AM)Sinister Wrote: they have many extension that exist already, use the source code from them to help code your new extension, but you will need to have enough coding knowledge to understand how it all works so you can put the pieces together

Where are the a leet hax??!
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(03-28-2016, 04:08 AM)Sinister Wrote: they have many extension that exist already, use the source code from them to help code your new extension, but you will need to have enough coding knowledge to understand how it all works so you can put the pieces together

Thanks! Congrats on 100 posts!
Looking at others exteensions is deffo a good path, perhaps get something like tampermonkey/greeesemonkey to make deployment easier (not needed but they do make life easy).

Look into javascript... http://www.tutorialspoint.com/javascript/
-LKD70
You guys know some serious stuff about coding and extensions. Well good job guys with your work. Tongue
[Image: Robin.png]
(03-26-2016, 09:22 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote: What scripts do I need to make a extention.
I want macro
maybe split radius
turn off darktheme and turn it on witth a key

Without proper knowledge of HTML5, this will be quite impossible, if you dont want to work with copy paste Big Grin
Manipulating the HTML is easy with Tampermonkey and using jQuery (JS framwork, easier than JS itself)
For example, we have:
Quote:<h1 class="main-panel main-panel-middle main-name">Agar.io</h1>

You could simply run this in jQuery:
Quote:$(".main-name").text("Sloths.io");

Have fun Smile

(03-31-2016, 05:55 PM)LKD70 Wrote: Looking at others exteensions is deffo a good path, perhaps get something like tampermonkey/greeesemonkey to make deployment easier (not needed but they do make life easy).

Look into javascript... http://www.tutorialspoint.com/javascript/

Manipulating the DOM is much easier using jQuery, and jQuery is much easier than JS itself. Win-Win for jQuery Big Grin (+jQuery has a very well done documentary)
[Image: Voakie.png]
To insert code into a page, your extension must have cross-origin permissions for the page.
why make one when there is already a good few
you need some dank kush
(07-02-2016, 07:16 PM)Sinister Wrote: why make one when there is already a good few

Because it's a good way to learn, if you aren't copy pasting

(07-02-2016, 05:02 AM)ginaowens Wrote: To insert code into a page, your extension must have cross-origin permissions for the page.

Wrong. You only need this if you are trying to Script across 2 sites.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Robin
KILE I SAID U NEED A POUND OF DANK KUSH
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Robin