Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for content contributors
Hey there,

I'm growing a website which is aimed towards Agar.io news, tips and everything related and currently I'm stuck with content creation because of other projects.
I thought that it would be great idea to find some of you here because I feel that guys around this forum are knowledgeable about Agario world!

What I'm looking for?

-To pick best Agar.io gameplay videos daily (Daily picks). This can be done either by downloading Youtube videos and then creating one video from those or by creating a post and adding Youtube links
-To create new content which is related to Agar.io and is interesting to you to write about and then publish it on my website
-To create gifs
-...couple other positions, but first I need to grow content base

At the moment I'm looking for volunteers BUT if you are quite skillful with any of activities mentioned above then it's possible to get paid through Paypal.
Please write here or contact me through PM.

Note to mods:I hope this thread doesn't break any rules of forum but if it does, then please remove it.
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
Very neat Idea, good luck!
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
basically your trying to compete with this site?....well if your looking for content then copy and paste away, but please give credit to those who deserve it!....or you could just apply for a spot on the AGF team and have your voice heard here...just sayin
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-29-2016, 05:17 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: basically your trying to compete with this site?....well if your looking for content then copy and paste away, but please give credit to those who deserve it!....or you could just apply for a spot on the AGF team and have your voice heard here...just sayin

Hey, this is a forum without any structure similar to informational websites. I don't see how it can compete but thanks for your opinion anyway Smile

I'm not looking to copy paste content. I'm looking to add value for people who don't know any of the forums or just want to get started with the game for example.
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
(03-29-2016, 11:53 AM)AgarHQ Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:17 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: basically your trying to compete with this site?....well if your looking for content then copy and paste away, but please give credit to those who deserve it!....or you could just apply for a spot on the AGF team and have your voice heard here...just sayin

Hey, this is a forum without any structure similar to informational websites. I don't see how it can compete but thanks for your opinion anyway Smile

I'm not looking to copy paste content. I'm looking to add value for people who don't know any of the forums or just want to get started with the game for example.

sounds good, I misunderstood! good luck!
[Image: giphy.gif]