Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping admin
Hi everybody

I made this post so the admin could read over this and see how we each thought we could improve this server. for me here they are. Post yours in the reply so when an admin reads they know what to add and fix

Ideas that I think would make the game more enjoyable

1. Switch the virus size and action with FFA and EXP. The FFA virus in normal agar.io are bigger and they act more similarly to the ones in exp and EXP should be different
2.Bring back list of nubs. He was a nice asset because if he was used correctly you could make it like a teammate to eat someone then eat it to gain mass of both bot and player eaten.
3. Use coding to make the game run while you are on another tab. this is because when you go to another tab and come back sometimes you have to wait a while to let it all load back. if it runs in the background you can start playing immediately. I think they should keep it as one of the options in the settings because leaving the game running can also mean lagging in other tabs
4. Agar.io skins. I think skins from the official agar.io should be added as the skins in this are meant for a specific clan or peroson. I think these skins could be earned from getting achievements such as youtube or many posts.
5. I think we should also use the ID (that we use to ban people) to set a default name. That way we don't have to worry about people not knowing us.
6. Let us know in the top when the next reset will be so that we don't get a reset right in the middle of a recording like I did.

Bugs

1. The mass needs rework. I think the mass needs rework since when I have one peice that is really really small i have 0 mass. when i have 2 mass of this size I get a 1. I think that you need to review the coding for this.
2. When posting threads sometimes I noticed I see the coding (<strong>) this ruins the message
3. The link to Virus feed leads to the EXP server
4. When me and apokalyptic were teamed we got into a discussion about LKD70 and we found out apok had not only LKD70's skin but also had a yellow name
5. When you private message, It says you can send it to 5 people but you can only select 3 people
6. If you split into someone some pieces will go through
7. one i was in one peice I was alive but I saw the part that comes when I die. when I hit space it changed back though. this was annoying because I almost got killed since i couldn't see.

I will go out into the game and find as many bugs and other ideas that I think would make the game better

DolphinsFTW
Good post. I like that you are not being rude and mean but your are being professional and mature, sharing your thoughts! + Rep!
(03-25-2016, 03:06 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote: Good post. I like that you are not being rude and mean but your are being professional and mature, sharing your thoughts! + Rep!

(03-25-2016, 03:07 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 03:06 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote: Good post. I like that you are not being rude and mean but your are being professional and mature, sharing your thoughts! + Rep!

Yes I have some feedback. I agree with your point about the virus issue. I also think that the FFA virus should be bigger, because they are over powered. I agree with your 3rd point. They should make the  AGF server run in the background. Your 4th point is one that I cant decide on. I think if they want to add skins you should have to earn them some way. Also I like your point about the ID but then again I like to switch up my name sometimes. 
Also this is my 100th Post WOO!
(03-25-2016, 03:13 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:

Yes I have some feedback. I agree with your point about the virus issue. I also think that the FFA virus should be bigger, because they are over powered. I agree with your 3rd point. They should make the  AGF server run in the background. Your 4th point is one that I cant decide on. I think if they want to add skins you should have to earn them some way. Also I like your point about the ID but then again I like to switch up my name sometimes. 
With skins i dont mean you have to nessecasly give them away. The clan skins I agree you should get for free but I think you should earn agarioforums acheivments like maybe make a video and earn a special skin?

With the idea the point is you would be able to change your name but the default name would replace the agarioforums.net
(03-25-2016, 03:17 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 03:13 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:

With skins i dont mean you have to nessecasly give them away. The clan skins I agree you should get for free but I think you should earn agarioforums acheivments like maybe make a video and earn a special skin?

With the idea the point is you would be able to change your name but the default name would replace the agarioforums.net
Ok thanks for clearing up about the skins and the names. I like the idea of the forum award skins!
(03-25-2016, 03:02 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: Hi everybody

I made this post so the admin could read over this and see how we each thought we could improve this server. for me here they are. Post yours in the reply so when an admin reads they know what to add and fix

1. Switch the virus size and action with FFA and EXP. The FFA virus in normal agar.io are bigger and they act more similarly to the ones in exp and EXP should be different
2.Bring back list of nubs. He was a nice asset because if he was used correctly you could make it like a teammate to eat someone then eat it to gain mass of both bot and player eaten.
3. Use coding to make the game run while you are on another tab. this is because when you go to another tab and come back sometimes you have to wait a while to let it all load back. if it runs in the background you can start playing immediately. I think they should keep it as one of the options in the settings because leaving the game running can also mean lagging in other tabs
4. Agar.io skins. I think skins from the official agar.io should be added as the skins in this are meant for a specific clan or peroson. I think these skins could be earned from getting achievements such as youtube or many posts.

5. I think we should also use the ID (that we use to ban people) to set a default name. That way we don't have to worry about people not knowing us.

Bugs

1. The mass needs rework. I think the mass needs rework since when I have one peice that is really really small i have 0 mass. when i have 2 mass of this size I get a 1. I think that you need to review the coding for this.
2. When posting threads sometimes I noticed I see the coding (<strong>) this ruins the message
4. When me and aopk were teamed we got into a discussion about LKD70 and we found out apok had not only LKD70's skin but also had a yellow name

I will go out into the game and find as many bugs and other ideas that I think would make the game better

DolphinsFTW
Definetly a good article Smile keep up the good work!
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
You hit some good points and you say them in nice ways good job. Smile
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
Thxs Perhaps a +1? i want to get a skin for my clan
(03-25-2016, 06:03 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: Thxs Perhaps a +1? i want to get a skin for my clan

Same :Big Grin plus oned U Big GrinD Im looking to get a skin for Shock Smile
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
2. Causes lagg but is possible. I liked him too.

3. Yes causes lagg. Working on optimizing that.

6. Coming

1. Wont spawn from ejected mass coming

3. I'm aware. Virus feed button is going to be removed soon

4. Yes everyone gets a yellow name by using LKD, or OniNoby. It's temporary. Until it's implemented properly.

5. Ill check that

6. Increase ticks check per sec (working on)

7. A bug, not sure why it happens.

Thanks very much for this list Dolphins, i'll work towards fixing these bugs to create a better experience for all our members.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(03-27-2016, 01:44 AM)Sora Wrote: 2. Causes lagg but is possible. I liked him too.

6. Coming

4. Yes everyone gets a yellow name by using LKD, or OniNoby. It's temporary. Until it's implemented properly.

5. Ill check that

Thanks very much for this list Dolphins, i'll work towards fixing these bugs to create a better experience for all our members.

How do you get to have a gold name
(03-27-2016, 03:06 AM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 01:44 AM)Sora Wrote: 2. Causes lagg but is possible. I liked him too.

6. Coming

5. Ill check that

How do you get to have a gold name
You tell
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(03-25-2016, 03:02 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: Hi everybody

6. Let us know in the top when the next reset will be so that we don't get a reset right in the middle of a recording like I did.

Bugs

4. When me and apokalyptic were teamed we got into a discussion about LKD70 and we found out apok had not only LKD70's skin but also had a yellow name
5. When you private message, It says you can send it to 5 people but you can only select 3 people
6. If you split into someone some pieces will go through
7. one i was in one peice I was alive but I saw the part that comes when I die. when I hit space it changed back though. this was annoying because I almost got killed since i couldn't see.

DolphinsFTW

I like AGF fine as it is. The updates that have been happening so far have been great. The physics of the game are perfect and i dont want them to change. And i've multitabbet it works perfect. The skins from agar.io should NOT be attached to agf it will be terrible but then again i keep skins off anyway + it might be copyrighted. And the split through thing is weird but im fine with it.
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]