Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pc help
(07-21-2016, 02:32 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 01:18 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: This website may help: http://www.lappylist.com/

Take a look at the post above yours xD

Not everyone has the time to build their own computer xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
While I agree with @Voakie and @LKD70 . I think it's dishonest of their part to not EXPLAIN WHY you should avoid laptops and act as if it's common sense, especially Voakie who is telling everyone to take a look at lkd's post every time they try to help. It would be quite easy for me to have posted the contrary and have my good friend 101 redirect fellow forumites to my post every time they reply to this thread. After all the user who started this thread NEEDS knowledgeable users, why? Because he doesn't know anything about that. Guess what, if one user admits ignorance, then others might be ignorant as well. Now didn't you think of that?

Finally, I'm disappointed by Voakie, who is just being rude towards @✨101✨ and @Breakfast (kudos to you guys for taking this like men, I would be angry in your stead), who are taking their times to respond to this topic. What Voakie is doing is not of any help and is quite unnecessary. I'm sorry Voakie sir, but this time I'm not on your side.

Now, let me explain why you shouldn't buy a laptop. Laptops have 4 common flaws;
-> Fragile.
-> Can't be easily upgraded or repaired;
-> Has a generally lower "life span" than computers;
-> Performing laptops are usually more expensive than computers of the same performance;

Those are the reasons in brief, but if you need more details, you can search the web or look at this web page:
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001399.htm
[-] The following 2 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
Reasons why to avoid laptops: LKD said so.
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • Voakie