Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portal Rooms With 2.5K mass
A week or two ago two secret portal rooms were added. The 1st one is found by going to bottom left and splitting around on the bottom to find the entrance. The 2nd Room usually has a lot more mass than the first room. But it's not easy to get to the 2nd room. you have to go thru the portal in the 1st room and there a 5-20% chance you will will end up in 2nd room. If you dont you get sent to top left. PLEASE do not camp and block the entrance to the room to others so you can just get all the mass let some other people get the free mass too. I hope you find the room.  Big Grin
There is no "chance" - there is a way to get in. Don't make posts about stuff like this

let it be a mystery.
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • run SPOT run
(03-25-2016, 12:01 AM)AleckPlayz Wrote: A week or two ago two secret portal rooms were added. The 1st one is found by going to bottom left and splitting around on the bottom to find the entrance. The 2nd Room usually has a lot more mass than the first room. But it's not easy to get to the 2nd room. you have to go thru the portal in the 1st room and there a 5-20% chance you will will end up in 2nd room. If you dont you get sent to top left. PLEASE do not camp and block the entrance to the room to others so you can just get all the mass let some other people get the free mass too. I hope you find the room.  Big Grin

It isn't that you just get there by chance. There is a task that you have to do to make it to the second room.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgaf's post:
  • run SPOT run
Can you elaborate more. I don't know how to get in Sad
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
Heyyy it's a secret
Shhhhhhh
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Hey AleckPlayz,
There is only a little diffrence in 1st and 2nd portal only diffrence is that are more amount dots. But mass dots in 2nd room gives you the same amount mass that is in the 1st room. Not a big diffrence u can do a lot better if you are good at playing. I barely go in 2nd portal.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • run SPOT run
I'm with Robin, I rarely ever bother to wander into the cave. I'm in the AGF for the battles, no matter what size. Really the only time i go for the caves are when there are splitrun teams when the server has less than 15 players (theres nothing more annoying than that). Storing up instant recombines is the best way to knock out a splitrun team on a short server, it's not even about the mass.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-26-2016, 03:09 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I'm with Robin, I rarely ever bother to wander into the cave. I'm in the AGF for the battles, no matter what size. Really the only time i go for the caves are when there are splitrun teams when the server has less than 15 players (theres nothing more annoying than that). Storing up instant recombines is the best way to knock out a splitrun team on a short server, it's not even about the mass.

Omg same !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apocalypse's post:
  • run SPOT run
(03-25-2016, 12:01 AM)AleckPlayz Wrote: A week or two ago two secret portal rooms were added. The 1st one is found by going to bottom left and splitting around on the bottom to find the entrance. The 2nd Room usually has a lot more mass than the first room. But it's not easy to get to the 2nd room. you have to go thru the portal in the 1st room and there a 5-20% chance you will will end up in 2nd room. If you dont you get sent to top left. PLEASE do not camp and block the entrance to the room to others so you can just get all the mass let some other people get the free mass too. I hope you find the room.  Big Grin

Wow okay..
[Image: wU6q7Px.png]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMmJ2CHGBDE1VL10NUm11bg

(03-26-2016, 07:14 PM)3ToedSloth Wrote:

Wow okay..

My reaction exactly