Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nooooo...!
The toddler I watch is sitting quietly playing with toys in front of me.
I figure I would use the app on my phone to play a quick game. No harm, I can see him in my peripheral vision and I stink using the controls on the phone and always die in a minute or less.
But I don't die, and for the first time ever, I am in the top 20. Just then, the kid comes over and starts yanking on my arm, hard and is climbing on me. Shoot. My blob is going nuts as he climbs on me, pulls my arm and tries to get the phone. I laugh because blobs are running away thinking I'm trying to chase them.
Kid gives up and goes back to toys. I live and make it to the #12 spot, wow, my best ever!! Kid is back. Starts digging stuff out of my purse. My blob is slow enough I grab my keys from him, but my favorite sunglasses are on the floor and he is reaching for them.
I make a quick decision to save my sunglasses, which he will break if he gets them. I look away for a 1/2 second... Sad
...When I look back, my blob is in a million peices. Damn, hit a virus. I watch as I am mercilessly gobbled up by 4-5 different blobs. I throw my phone down on the couch. Look at the kid, he is back to quietly playing with his toys.

(Credits to eat_m-ass - https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments/3f1iu3/nooooo/)
Feels bad man
ouch, it must hurst
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)