Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A disable chat feature
AGF has a chat feature as you all know! I think the feature is a great idea however it needs a certain option...

To disable chat!

This would be good to stop spammers (as I experienced for the first time today), ruining the experience for everyone else! Another great feature would be to scale the chat, so we can scale it down. 

Thanks for taking my points into consideration!
It exists in the settings!

"Hide chat" top left settings

Scaling would be nice
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(03-22-2016, 07:46 PM)Sora Wrote: It exists in the settings!

Sorry! I didn't see it! I opened the chat and quickly scanned for it but I must've noticed it! My apologies!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Sora

I see you guys implemented the ban feature thing, but the people who got banned just spam the long message. It should only be sent to them, not the whole room
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
(03-22-2016, 09:17 PM)sgaf Wrote:

I see you guys implemented the ban feature thing, but the people who got banned just spam the long message. It should only be sent to them, not the whole room

That's what Sora is working on, sending the message locally rather than globally.
(03-22-2016, 09:17 PM)sgaf Wrote:

That's done Big Grin
And i see they've been spamming themselves TONS. It only appears locally (the same IP).
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1