Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AGF-problem with viruses / lag (about secret room)
Camping by it's self is messed up but camping for 16 hours even with said breaks is terrible. If you have that much free time find a different hobby even I wouldn't do that, and almost everyone would know this just send a pm to sora asking him to fix it. Don't insult relax in this matter because he has an actual point you are telling everyone on the game who might not know how to do this to do it by using this method and actually being able to get first. Don't camp kids only with your parents Big Grin
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Final, QueenHeather, Relax , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Do you even know how many times this has been discussed about camping? I'll just say a good amount. There was no need for you to conduct a "test" because we all know what camping is and what it consists of. Perhaps this thread is useful to someone who has never even heard of agario. Tongue

What really got me was the tutorial you made about camping sorry, I laughed there but it was quite impossible to stop. Thanks for the humor.

I also see like 6+ guests viewing this... cool they now know how to ruin the game. Big Grin

[-] The following 7 users Like Final's post:
  • Apix , Conquest, Demon King, QueenHeather, Relax , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
I wonder if this Zak guy is reading all these posts and shoutbox comments about him......  Huh Rolleyes
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Conquest, QueenHeather, ✨101✨
(03-24-2017, 10:43 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I wonder if this Zak guy is reading all these posts and shoutbox comments about him......  Huh Rolleyes

I've wondered the same this whole time  Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(03-24-2017, 10:57 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 10:43 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I wonder if this Zak guy is reading all these posts and shoutbox comments about him......  Huh Rolleyes

He probably gets off on it. Can't wait for this guy to grow up and be some ones boss ....Good grief!!
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 4 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Conquest, QueenHeather, Voakie , ℱIRE
(03-24-2017, 11:28 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 10:57 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:

He probably gets off on it. Can't wait for this guy to grow up and be some ones boss  ....Good grief!!

lmao
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I know we will probably talk about him for a month.