Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to help chat
Hello friends this is my idea on how to stop all the racist, insulating, ignorant, spamming people, so I was thinking that there should be a new option under the star and the settings, that will allow you to report the players in the game, and if they get enough reports then they cannot use chat anymore, and if multiple people use the same name you can click on the name and have a option to see what they have said during that gaming session, and of course admins and mods can just ban them right away, and it can be an I.p ban so most they will more than likely stop, and there will also have to be someone who looks through what the banned people say so that people do not get falsely banned, I really hope everyone likes this idea and we get something like this because I do not like talking to and/or reading what some of these very cruel people have to say. [Image: smile.png]
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • Sora
This is a very good idea and I will soon be implementing block of bad words as a start.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
oh man, please no! please don't!

I am on my knees right now.

I'm sure a group of people will pop up who will begin to just spam ban other players
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(03-19-2016, 04:58 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: oh man, please no! please don't!

I am on my knees right now.

I'm sure a group of people will pop up who will  begin to just spam ban other players

Will do something to prevent this
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Sora was/is already thinking of something such as this to stop the horrible chat comments. They want to add a report button and make it so people can't fake report. I think a system where it doesn't auto ban but a moderator has to review the report message and ban based on guidelines made by the community and staff alike.
(03-19-2016, 04:55 AM)Sora Wrote: This is a very good idea and I will soon be implementing block of bad words as a start.

Could you prioritize spam protection? Imo it's a lot more irritating
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. 

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." -Bruce Lee
Filter has been implemented.

Spam protection up next.