Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop lag for agf
Hello friends if you are playing agf and you have problems with lag and freezing here is a fun thing that I found out if you hide the leader board you will not lag at all and you will not freeze, now with this hidden you will not be able to see names Sad but you can play the game so you win some you lose some just warn your friends if you have any, and I am not saying this will 100% stop everything but for me it did here is a picture so you can see what I have my settings set to http://prnt.sc/aft23x  I hope this helps you everyone needs to know Smile Oh and I found this works best for me when spectating http://prnt.sc/aftkbj if you want to disable leader boards because of freezing or lag I would think that would stop a little lag, and I tried to make this to suit to playing and spectating with no lag and having the best experience and if you want to team I would disable color and turn leader board back on but it will be hard because then you and your friend will both be white hope this helps everyone who lags and I hope you comment if this did help you and if you did not I am sorry it works for me but Idk if it will work for everyone.
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
Very interesting, thank you for your testing and insight, I'll try to find any memory leaks around that.

Also, anyone here on chrome canary, don't bother... Javascripts experimental flag runs on canary, it will mess the server up bad.
-LKD70
Also u can click the "smooth render(no lag)" option, it works sometimes*
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(03-17-2016, 04:54 AM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote: Also u can click the "smooth render(no lag)" option, it works sometimes*

if you look at the picture you will see it is disabled so if they look at that, and follow that then there should be no problem
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
I'm facing a little lag sometimes. Trying this out now. I hope it works.
thanks for the tips bro