Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Does miniclip own bots or is a myth
Yes they own bots
No its a myth
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bots, Cheaters (RANT)
Hi guys KOA Slothy here! If you don't want to here a rant about agario cheaters please leave now.
Ok if your still here... Lets begin
Number one BOTS. They have ruined agario for me and a lot of others. I think its funny Hero clan post so many videos about #StopBots   "Guys these 132 mass bots are ruining agario. So I bought them and ruined some servers so I can show you guys there power" -_-   Really? Think that helps Hero Clan? Sites like raga.pw or agarbot.ovh are the ones that do most damage. Lets talk about raga bots first. They aren't big but they come in such big quantities like 100-300 bots. WTF 100 suicidal bots screaming allahu akbarr running into you. The worst thing is you can control the little isis members and even make them a teammate. Next agarbot.ovh. They are the bots that can be 132 mass. that's kinda big. and you can control them with your mouse. its like the isis raga bots grew up.

Last thing. Scrubs pay for these things. "Hey mommy can I buy suicidal bots for agario" 

Let me catch my son asking me for bots I will rko him straight up then choke slam his pc.

That's my rant, thanks for reading.   
Sorry if I offended anyone with my isis remarks, it just kinda of reminds me of how bots and isis are the same. they like to destroy things. Isis destroys people and building, bots destroy servers.

Thanks,
-KOA Slothy
This was a good post, and I could see a lot of powerful sides to the article you wrote (yes it can be interpreted as an article!). You used very nice comparisons (Isis - bots) and the bots screaming "allahu akbarr". And the end, that was very well observed! "Isis destroys people and building, bots destroy servers.". I guess we could call the owner of the bots, the terrorist of the server.
You make an ironic remark about the hero clan, which is a boost for the article's interesting side. I guess its members see that their video views on bot-vidoes increase, so they keep posting these kind of vids since there's a high demand for it and people want to view these videos.

This was definately an interesting read, and if you wrote a school assignment with these kind of properties i can see how it would lighten up the teachers.

To answer the poll: It's hard to say. They definately receive a lot of attention and publicity, videos and more from the bots. Do they own the bots? I'm not in a suitable position to expose this kind of information. There has been some updates to stop them, but then there has been some new updates again lately which rendered them working again.

??

Whoever's reading this (if you're a guest!) I ask of you to register on the top right corner and reply to this thread!! Say something...Throw your mind out on this and share your thoughts
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(03-16-2016, 12:09 AM)Honest Wrote: This was a good post, and I could see a lot of powerful sides to the article you wrote (yes it can be interpreted as an article!). You used very nice comparisons (Isis - bots) and the bots screaming "allahu akbarr". And the end, that was very well observed! "Isis destroys people and building, bots destroy servers.". I guess we could call the owner of the bots, the terrorist of the server.
You make an ironic remark about the hero clan, which is a boost for the article's interesting side. I guess its members see that their video views on bot-vidoes increase, so they keep posting these kind of vids since there's a high demand for it and people want to view these videos.

This was definately an interesting read, and if you wrote a school assignment with these kind of properties i can see how it would lighten up the teachers.

To answer the poll: It's hard to say. They definately receive a lot of attention and publicity, videos and more from the bots. Do they own the bots? I'm not in a suitable position to expose this kind of information. There has been some updates to stop them, but then there has been some new updates again lately which rendered them working again.

??

Whoever's reading this (if you're a guest!) I ask of you to register on the top right corner and reply to this thread!! Say something...

Thanks for the great reply! I spent about 20 minutes  writing the rant to make it as much as how I felt about the situation. Bots are getting out of control and money clip has it in their name MONEY to fix bots and servers. NOT GIVE US SKINS.
I agree with this however terrorism is NOT funny.

1 major difference between isis and bots - Bots don't ruin lives
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Voakie
I can't think of a single bot that hasn't ruined/damaged the game that it plays.

In agar.io, though, I think it's more about adapting to your environment.

Mostly, I've encountered bots in the FFA games. They blow away the stats of a typical game, and end up giving you a bunch of score/levels that you didn't deserve. But really, life goes on.

A game-maker envisions a game being played certain ways, but there will always be those who think differently. Many of us will believe that those players, similar to the bots, can damage or ruin a game. For example, two players 'teaming' in FFA to control, or in 'Teams', two individuals on different teams colour-wise acting as one to try to dominate a game.

Whether its bots or people 'ruining' a game for you, you have simple choices. If you really don't like it, you leave the game, and go to another. Or, you can try to adapt to the game, and work against those people.

I think that allowing yourself to go with the flow, adapt to various playstyles and objectives, makes you both more open-minded, and more intellectually 'agile'.

Just try to remember that, at the end of the game... it wasn't life, it was just a game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-02-2016, 09:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I can't think of a single bot that hasn't ruined/damaged the game that it plays.

In agar.io, though, I think it's more about adapting to your environment.

Mostly, I've encountered bots in the FFA games. They blow away the stats of a typical game, and end up giving you a bunch of score/levels that you didn't deserve. But really, life goes on.

A game-maker envisions a game being played certain ways, but there will always be those who think differently. Many of us will believe that those players, similar to the bots, can damage or ruin a game. For example, two players 'teaming' in FFA to control, or in 'Teams', two individuals on different teams colour-wise acting as one to try to dominate a game.

Whether its bots or people 'ruining' a game for you, you have simple choices. If you really don't like it, you leave the game, and go to another. Or, you can try to adapt to the game, and work against those people.

I think that allowing yourself to go with the flow, adapt to various playstyles and objectives, makes you both more open-minded, and more intellectually 'agile'.

Just try to remember that, at the end of the game... it wasn't life, it was just a game.

Wow! Quite a detailed post for just a squirrel! Jokes aside, this is probably how I feel. Personally, I am not a supporter of bots but I don't have the mentality that bot users should be slain. Thanks for contributing to this ever so contriversal post.
No hate to your rant but i just came to post this. Why you post dis? i think everyone knows this.

no hate tho. ty
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Fox
(04-02-2016, 09:23 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: No hate to your rant but i just came to post this. Why you post dis? i think everyone knows this.

no hate tho. ty

I just wanted to  share my opinion
(04-02-2016, 09:57 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 09:23 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: No hate to your rant but i just came to post this. Why you post dis? i think everyone knows this.

no hate tho. ty

I just wanted to  share my opinion
k
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(04-02-2016, 06:33 PM)Spectrums Wrote: Personally, I am not a supporter of bots but I don't have the mentality that bot users should be slain.

Really, we're just lucky that this game has no long-term goals, stats or development. You play it in the here-and-now. When I've played games where time and effort garner you more assets, and you group into teams, THOSE games, bots destroy quickly and easily. The end result is quite often, that no-one really wants to play anymore.

So in this game, at least, I think we can shrug the bots off, or change our playstyle on the fly, and see how we can use the mechanical devils for our own purposes.

But if I were to cast a vote bots or not? It would be 'not' every time, so I thought. But in this one... it's not quite so bad.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-16-2016, 04:45 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I agree with this however terrorism is NOT funny.

1 major difference between isis and bots - Bots don't ruin lives

No, ISIS doesn't ruin lives. They destroy them.

Veery contributional ik. Btw would be kuhl if we could keep terrorism out of this calm place Tongue . (Thats what ISIS wants, attentions, so people go crazy and wont refuse to join them if they invade us.)
[Image: Voakie.png]