Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Agario Crusaders - A skilled clan.
New agario clan - AC (Agario Crusaders)
Hey guys, you may have seen my other agario clan posts for "Soa". Well I wasn't really a great agar player then, and the only members i got were either inactive or unskilled. So today I'm going to advertise a new clan I've made.
Contents: 
1. Who we are
2. How we are setup
3. Requirement to/How to join

WHO WE ARE
Agar crusaders is a new clan founded by JollygamerXD and IIMandalorianII (AKA mando.). We left our old clan to start a new one.. and we plan on being a well originized clan that has many good content creators, and possibly some streamers. 
We want to be a clan that supports eachother, is loyal and active, (We want members to be on at least 25 hours a week) and has fun while playing the game. Don't take this the wrong way, we are serious about being a good clan. We only accept members who are willing to be active and participate in clan activites. 

HOW WE ARE SETUP
We plan on using discord to communicate with other members, but right now we must stick with skype as we don't have one set up yet.
  Our website is located at http://agarcrusaders.weebly.com. Our website has our clans HoF (Hall of fame) and our member roster (We currently have 2 leaders and one being tested.), as well as some general info about the clan. Here you can apply, and get to know us a little better.
We play primarily on north america, but will sometimes switch to Europe to reduce lag.
HOW TO JOIN
If you want to join us, the process is simple. Head over to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1st4rddg...0/viewform and fill out the info. The clearer and more mature you are in your application, the more likely you are to get accepted. Make sure you fill out your application with lots of detail. 
If i think you're application is good, then I put you on our member roster under the "BEING TESTED" section. I will then test you and rank you from 1-5 stars. If you are 2 or less then i will not accept you. (You can always apply later, or stay in the being tested section though.)

That's about it! I hope you guys decide to join AC, and have a wonderful time ruining peoples day with those tricksplits Big Grin