Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agar.io Glitch (I need help!)
I found a HUGE EPILEPTIC GLITCH. So, I join a party. Every cell is the coloured as the background. There is white colours appearing and vanishing OVER AND OVER again. I need help, anyone else experiencing this?  Sad
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
Update your graphics drivers!
(03-15-2016, 02:46 AM)Doge Wrote: I found a HUGE EPILEPTIC GLITCH. So, I join a party. Every cell is the coloured as the background. There is white colours appearing and vanishing OVER AND OVER again. I need help, anyone else experiencing this?  Sad

did u have doritos and mountin dew before playing agario
(03-16-2016, 12:30 AM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 02:46 AM)Doge Wrote: I found a HUGE EPILEPTIC GLITCH. So, I join a party. Every cell is the coloured as the background. There is white colours appearing and vanishing OVER AND OVER again. I need help, anyone else experiencing this?  Sad

did u have doritos and mountin dew before playing agario

Haha! I think doge was looking for a serious answer though ;P

Try to clear the cache, or play in incocnito mode. If that doesn't help, then you might need to update the graphics drivers, as @Spectrumssssss said Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]

I think it was the problem before but try to use Smooth Render (LO LAG) option. It will help you a lot. Tell me if there are more Problems. It is a Weird glitch.
[Image: Robin.png]

yes
Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
(03-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Voakie Wrote:

Try to clear the cache, or play in incocnito mode. If that doesn't help, then you might need to update the graphics drivers, as @Spectrumssssss said Big Grin

m9. It's @Spectrumsssssssssssssssssssssss
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Voakie
I would ask for spectrum to loan me a million dollars so that I could upgrade my graphics m8!

Aw man. You got rid of the small loan signature

rip
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
my first thread, lol

hi first account btw