Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ĐᗝǤƩ Is Recruiting!!
Our Clan Doge Is Recruiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
1. Must Know How To Team
2. Email Me At [email protected]
3. Must Be Able To Get On The AgarioForums.io top players today leaderboard. [if completed you must screenshot]
4. must have skype
5. must play agario Wink
Is it just an AGF Clan? If so, I would love to join as I need an AGF clan.
Doge Sky, we dont have to use skype. We can use discord or email. Water said it was fine for me to join without skype XD
-An old DOGE member and is in multiple clans now. DOGE's co-leader has been messing around with me and stealing my mass + giving it to KarlaSmile)

lel it just put a smiley face Sad
(03-13-2016, 11:44 AM)Spectrumss Wrote: Is it just an AGF Clan? If so, I would love to join as I need an AGF clan.

I hope you find what you are looking for. You are a great member. Any clans looking to pick up spectrumms DO IT!  Heart  U bud

-Koa Slothy
(03-13-2016, 01:41 PM)ILoveSloths02 Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 11:44 AM)Spectrumss Wrote: Is it just an AGF Clan? If so, I would love to join as I need an AGF clan.

I hope you find what you are looking for. You are a great member. Any clans looking to pick up spectrumms DO IT!  Heart  U bud

-Koa Slothy

<33
its basically an AGF clan but from time to time we head to regular agario and team on there but to answer your question it is an AGF clan. and we would love to have you come join us please email me at [email protected]!

(03-13-2016, 12:36 PM)ℱΔĆ€βØØҜ Wrote: Doge Sky, we dont have to use skype. We can use discord or email. Water said it was fine for me to join without skype XD
-An old DOGE member and is in multiple clans now. DOGE's co-leader has been messing around with me and stealing my mass + giving it to KarlaSmile)

yes i do indeed know about this and the problem will be fixed soon. thanks for your feed back.
(03-13-2016, 08:52 PM)DogeClanOfficial Wrote:
its basically an AGF clan but from time to time we head to regular agario and team on there but to answer your question it is an AGF clan. and we would love to have you come join us please email me at [email protected]!

(03-13-2016, 12:36 PM)ℱΔĆ€βØØҜ Wrote: Doge Sky, we dont have to use skype. We can use discord or email. Water said it was fine for me to join without skype XD

yes i do indeed know about this and the problem will be fixed soon. thanks for your feed back.

Ok, will tomorrow!