Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
EqatOmBe skins
[Image: captainamerica.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[Image: dragon4.jpg]

[Image: anarchie.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run
Theme monkey

[Image: sagemonkey.jpg]

[Image: kingmonkey.jpg]

[Image: firemonkey.jpg]

Bro, these are some wicked skins! I'm learning how to make them as well. Can't wait to see more. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supreme's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-16-2017, 01:22 AM)Supreme Wrote: Bro, these are some wicked skins! I'm learning how to make them as well. Can't wait to see more. Smile

Thank you today work more on signature than skin but other to come   Big Grin

[Image: metak.png]

• run SPOT run
good ol bullet bill...he was my avatar for awhile. nice
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-16-2017, 04:50 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: good ol bullet bill...he was my avatar for awhile. nice

I do not put the skin sebirian yours is more beautiful  Big Grin

• run SPOT run
Serbian skin is just a beveled border and the shading is a single click with a bubble brush (brush kits available on http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?q=...h+set+gimp). The thing to remember with adding a bevel is to do a gausian blur on the bevel to get rid of the lines caused by anti-alaising. The skin was a 5 minute job including the time I spent finding the flag image. Thanx for the compliment though! Here's a quick and dirty one for ya
[Image: quebec.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-16-2017, 05:14 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: Serbian skin is just a beveled border and the shading is a single click with a bubble brush (brush kits available on http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?q=...h+set+gimp). The thing to remember with adding a bevel is to do a gausian blur on the bevel to get rid of the lines caused by anti-alaising. The skin was a 5 minute job including the time I spent finding the flag image. Thanx for the compliment though!

The beauty is often in the simplicity

• run SPOT run
test skin serie black and white

[Image: bob.jpg]

[Image: oreo.png]

[Image: skulll.png]

[Image: skull.png]

[Image: qbert.png]

[Image: smile.jpg]

• run SPOT run
[Image: virus2.png]

[Image: virusred.png]