Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile agario
Anyone playing agario on mobile?? (Most of the time)
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed
I play Agar.io on mobile almost exclusively. I think there are only a few mobile players on this forum.

The mobile version recently got another update. Rush Mode had some significant changes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • XxmasterxX69
(03-23-2017, 01:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I play Agar.io on mobile almost exclusively. I think there are only a few mobile players on this forum.

The mobile version recently got another update. Rush Mode had some significant changes.

I know of a few more (mobile players) who don't really advertise that that's how/what they play.

But all I ever hear about is 'Rush Mode'. Apparently the other modes are hair-pulling to unplayable. (lol)

(And I guess if there's no way for one player to get on the same server and find another player.... there's really no reason to advertise it?)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-23-2017, 01:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I play Agar.io on mobile almost exclusively. I think there are only a few mobile players on this forum.

Yeah there is not so much mobile players here I'm happy to finally meet one!! :Smileyeah the up date I think the map are smaller very smaller but the lag have stopped a little bit what is your name on agario and your lvl?
(03-23-2017, 11:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I know of a few more (mobile players) who don't really advertise that that's how/what they play.

But all I ever hear about is 'Rush Mode'. Apparently the other modes are hair-pulling to unplayable. (lol)

(And I guess if there's no way for one player to get on the same server and find another player.... there's really no reason to advertise it?)

Based on cell names I see on the rankings, players are definitely finding ways to connect with friends.

(03-24-2017, 12:31 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: Yeah there is not so much mobile players here I'm happy to finally meet one!! :Smileyeah the up date I think the map are smaller very smaller but the lag have stopped a little bit what is your name on agario and your lvl?

I'm at level 53 with a likely record of 1738 Trophies! Wink

I'm only an average player so I don't have an identity. But, I usually just use the skin name as my cell name.

I think Rosman, who posts videos, plays on mobile. It sounds like he dominates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • XxmasterxX69
(03-24-2017, 04:15 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 11:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I know of a few more (mobile players) who don't really advertise that that's how/what they play.

Based on cell names I see on the rankings, players are definitely finding ways to connect with friends.

(03-24-2017, 12:31 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: Yeah there is not so much mobile players here I'm happy to finally meet one!! :Smileyeah the up date I think the map are smaller very smaller but the lag have stopped a little bit what is your name on agario and your lvl?

I'm only an average player so I don't have an identity. But, I usually just use the skin name as my cell name.

Yes it's possible to play with friend I do sometime but it take a lot of time connecting on the same server and if you die all is over but I usually team up with my friend when I'm top 1 so my friends can join me I can feed them also the rush mode is better for teams friend it's very easy to connect with friend just click at the same time.

(03-24-2017, 11:34 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote:

Yes it's possible to play with friend I do sometime but it take a lot of time connecting on the same server and if you die all is over but I usually team up with my friend when I'm top 1 so my friends can join me I can feed them also the rush mode is better for teams friend it's very easy to connect with friend just click at the same time.

good man me im 70 almost 71 with 5400 trophies and i can defenitly say that i dominate ;Wink my skin name is poosse and i use ntp before to get help from this clan sometime its very useful when your big to dominate!

good man me im 70 almost 71 with 5400 trophies and i can defenitly say that i dominate ;Wink my skin name is poosse and i use ntp before to get help from this clan sometime its very useful when your big to dominate!
and man add me on facebook and we are going to be able to send each others money qith the freee money