Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to play agf to your best.
To play agf to your best potential, I would say that 
first you need to play solo and spend some time playing the game. If you like the teaming aspect of the game and do not want to play without helping and/or getting help from your friends then you will not improve as much. When I first started playing this game I used to only team and not be that good (not hating on people who team) but then I played with LKD70 for a bit, and he would play solo and be in first most of the time. 
How did he do it? He would only ever play solo and practiced not trusting anyone and helping yourself because in the end the main goal of the game is to get big and stay big, the best you can. After playing solo for some time I realized that a easy way to get fast mass is to bait people, and to bait people you go small, spit into little pieces and run around small and stay close enough to people to have them want to eat you but you do not want to be to close because then they can eat you, and if you get lucky and they spit a few times for the bait you reemerge as fast as you can and go back and eat them everyone has a different way of playing though and the best way to know how you play best is to simply play solo and find how you like to play and what helps you. You also have to remember that there are now power-ups that can and will help you especially when you are big, because a lot of people will try to eat you if you are big, and going for a player in first place or way bigger that you is a hard thing to do but do not underestimate small cells or yourself, I have taken down teams from just spawn in size but it is not a easy thing to do, I usually pop them as much as I can, eat what I can without being greedy for the mass, it will come in time, and running behind a virus and by doing this I am able to eat the player in first from just spawn in size and if you keep on popping them, they cannot split for you and if you run behind a virus they will have to hit the virus before they eat you so for the most part you are safe, and when you eat them remember if you have a reemerge power-up you can defend and take down teams with no problem if you know how to use it.
How to use power-ups? Just know to use power-ups when you are split a lot and a team of cells and/or a big cell is coming for you. If you reemerge just as the cell and/or the team of cells get to you and you split fast and eat them before they can react to you reemerging then you will be able to get even more mass. This is the best I can say for you to improve your gaming skill I hope this helps you, and if you have anything to ask feel free to private message me I will do my best to answer you in the best possible way.
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ŴяᗩŦℍ70's post:
  • the0darkness, Zikita
Some decent tips..
Yeah that was some critical points right there, and the virus techniques are very very important to win over large blobs. Using power-ups as you call them is also a stragety - use them in the right time.
[Image: zebras_wallpaper_by_op_gfx-d61yic8.png]
(03-13-2016, 04:37 AM)Zikita Wrote: Yeah that was some critical points right there, and the virus techniques are very very important to win over large blobs. Using power-ups as you call them is also a stragety - use them in the right time.

True dat!
I'll keep this in mind Smile Nice tips