Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game Mode Ideas for AGF!
Information 
Hello Everyone! 
I thought I had some pretty good ideas from my previous thread on here about the new Thread idea for AGF, which you can view here http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3337 but also I had another great idea that @Sora led me into. This is a thread to showcase this idea for a new gamemode Sora is planning on introducing to the AGF server, and to ask what gamemodes you would like to see! Anyway onto the ideas!

The first one is a very popular one Last Man Standing (Hunger Games). This is where everyone on the map starts at the same mass (and this will be a little bit bigger of a starting mass say something like 80 instead of 30 etc. And the object of the game is to be the last one alive! If you die, you are out and have to wait for the game to finish, or join another match. Another possibility for this could be giving awards to the last 3 people, and giving 1st 2nd and 3rd according to their finishing masses because the last 2 people could be a long battle. 

The second one is a game everyone would enjoy, and many people know about. Its called Agario Strike! That is one of the many names for this gamemode, but its basically shooting viruses when you press w! This makes the game very hectic, fast-paced, and fun! Also involves a lot more intricate and careful strategy! And teaming is almost impossible making this a truly skillful gamemode. 
You can go on Agarly and play this gamemode

The last one, and the one I personally think could be best is Agario Soccer! I got this idea from Mitos.is basically an awesome agario rip-off from steam. Agario soccer is actually really cool as it has very cool strategies to it. Basically there is goals on each side, and you must move a ball from one side to the other. The ball sticks to you, and you can pass it to other people, while also still gaining mass and splitting for people! Here is a video to show how it works. The reason I think this would be great is because no other browser has this game mode! And a ton of people want to play agario soccer without having to download mitos.is from Steam and stuff, and this I feel would attract many people to the site

I hope you enjoy my ideas! Feel free to add your own game mode ideas in this thread, and maybe some tips on how to impliment them into a agario game! Thank you for reading Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 2 users Like ~XC's post:
  • Sora, ℱIRE
Agar.io Soccer is the best idea in my opinion!
All in all interesting ideas and defenitely worth it to read, well done.
Angel
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Yay, you made the thread xD

My reactions:

Hunger Games. Sounds fun and I have a suggestion for the long battles that could occur between 2 people: A system that shrinks the arena after a certain amount of time.

Agario Strike. I would LOVE that gamemode. It sounds really chaotic, which I like sometimes. But what I like most, is that you don't have annoying chasers, because you can just shoot viruses at them. Big Grin

Soccer. Hm, I feel like it could get boring after a long time playing if the ball isn't passed to much. But I think I need to have played it first before I can get a 100% judgement. Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Agario strike, seriously i love that, and ofcourse i want a server on agarioforums.io with NORMAL split mechanics and normal instant recombine(like crazy gamemode on agarly.com)
Tired of living.
i want sniper mode
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Haha thanks for the responses everyone! Yes FIRE I totally agree with the arena shrinking. And yeah Soccer could possibly get boring, but again look up agario soccer on youtube and it is actually really fun. And would definetly set this agario server apart from the rest!
  Keep On Running! 
One last bump. Any last suggestions from anyone? I can tell that Agario Strike is DEFINETLY the most wanted. And honestly, that one would be so fun and chaotic. And lead to NO ONE dominating the server, which would be fair and give anyone a chance to be no1
  Keep On Running! 
@Sora should add a Club Penguin gamemode to AGF. I think we all want this. 
[Image: 8SPFDxR.jpg]
Logo made by the amazing and sexy Slothy
How tf would we have Club Penguin Agario LOLOL
  Keep On Running! 
(06-04-2016, 01:29 PM)~XC Wrote: How tf would we have Club Penguin Agario LOLOL

Belive
Hungergames <3 <3 <3!!!! Big Grin pls bae
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(06-04-2016, 02:11 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: Hungergames <3 <3 <3!!!! Big Grin pls bae

Big Grin Glad you like it
  Keep On Running! 
(06-04-2016, 05:17 PM)Relaxm9 Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 09:28 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: i want sniper mode

What does that even mean?

I dont really know, but eh!
  Keep On Running!