Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io facebook account with $650 purchase of coins
Hello all I really need to sell my agar.io account which is connected to facebook with full access as this account was only used to play games. My small brother accidently purchased $99x6+$50x1 worth of coins .. I will give you all the proof which is required..it's almost one month of salary please help me guys I m really dead.
What level is it?
I think my bro have played a lil..it was lvl 8 but I have 770000 coins
Buying it would make no sense, we could buy our own coins without the risk that you might not even give us the account in the end...
If you had lvl 100 or something that it would make more sense. A little more.
Anyways, people, dont buy lvl 100 accounts with maybe 1k coins for 10$/€. (This one is NOT one of these, but doesnt have lvl 100/90/80 -> only 8)
[Image: Voakie.png]
I m giving it for 500$..have got a offer for 400$ on other forum
OMG, thats why you shouldn't let your brother on Agar lol.
What platform are you playing on? You can dispute purchases through both apple, and google plus, also you just have to claim fraudulent purchase on your card and it will be refunded.

sorry if I'm cynical....but...your bank will give you more sound financial advice than what you'll find here. I just attempted to purchase a small amount of coins,(just to see the process) and it's not a one click thing, it requires multiple steps with verification for me at least...so why are you throwing away $250 U.S.?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Contact miniclip or something.

Maybe they can spare some money out of thousands they are making.
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(03-10-2016, 12:48 PM)Ayush jain Wrote: Hello all I really need to sell my agar.io account which is connected to facebook with full access as this account was only used to play games. My small brother accidently purchased $99x6+$50x1 worth of coins .. I will give you all the proof which is required..it's almost one month of salary please help me guys I m really dead.

how much
(03-11-2016, 04:02 PM)Ayush jain Wrote: I m giving it for 500$..have got a offer for 400$ on other forum

SOLD to the guy on the other forum.

My advice is the same as @Voakie 's: There's no point in buying this, and you take a big risk for nothing.

In the unlikely event that this person is being honest, he should go to the site, and explain it to them. They would likely be merciful.

The other possibility, is that a stolen/compromised CC was used to get these worthless coins, and now it's time to launder it... with your help.

No, I don't think so.

...and the joke is on me. LOL That message was posted in March!

But for the future, never accept such an offer. They are trying to take your money, which is real, while you will lose the credits/coins/etc. as it's fraudulent.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
~why post here when he's probably inactive for his whole live?~
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Your little brother bought the coins by accident, so why should we buy that account so YOU can get money? If someone buys it you should give it to your parents(i know nobody will ever do that).
Tired of living.
Pretty sure no one would want to spend like 100+ dollar on an agario account. But if they would, they would most likely buy coins on their own account instead of taking a huge risk. But I guess selling that account was worth trying. There's this saying where I live, it basically translates to: "Without shooting you'll always miss."

~ Just realized he posted this thread in march, lmao whoops
[-] The following 2 users Like Isabella's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Mikasa