Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's worth it!
I think its fulfilling to kill teamers (obviously), but not both, even if I kill my self in the process I do anything in my power to kill the smaller of the two. I was playing as Earth just now and a GODZ team started chasing me. He was hovering over me, and his friend didn't have enough mass to help him eat me. When his friend was small enough to make his team mate worry, I took the chance and killed him. he then split killed my parts in rage and hit a virus. Fun stuff. Post your stories below if this has happened to you.
godz r angry noobs who cant play folowing teh ruels
Im happy u made them even moar angry
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

teamers aren't playing against any rules... they're playing against logic. it's illogical to team as you loose more mass... But it isn't against the rules.
-LKD70