Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why doze my mazss drain even tho i dont team!??!
It has happened to me for a couple of times now and I am getting so sick about it. I am the 1st on the list, I eat my big opponent with nothing but my skills (not like next generation teamers who hover over you and gets fed by his little helper),the game somehow thinks I am teaming and then my mass starts draining so my gained mass is completely gone now and i commit suicide. This is what this beautiful game has come to.
teh game is not able to tell apart teamers n soloers. so wat it dose is it checks if:
*u split too often
*throw moar then 7 or so pelets

n all of that is tiemd so say u do that but still do it frequently game thinks u cheating
teh trick is to never shoot pelets unless if I can save u n to only split once
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

How on earth could it be considered cheating if it's something that's allowed in the game?

It sounds like some crappy handicapping tactic to make it easier on noobs.  I have it happen to me all the time, especially after a server closes and I split so I can eat splitters. 

They probably have some idea that it's to make the game 'fair' when it does the opposite.  It's not fair to penalize people for being good at the game.  It's like saying "Well the Steelers have won more Super Bowls than anyone else so we'll give them two losses on their record at the end of the season just to make things 'fair'."
dude FFA:

Free For All

meening NO TEAMING. teh ffa mod wasnt made with teaming in mind n dis update confirms that free for all is suposed to stay free for all. Otherwise it wouldve been a stupid name. good players r nut teamers, good players r teh guys who can achieve it all by themselves, if u need help then yore one big noob n should consider stop playing. Oh wait, theirs a mod for teaming, its called TEAM as in ppl should TEAM. Strange, not one fag will team on team mod.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

I'm not even talking about teaming. I'm just talking about the crappy way they drain people who split a lot. Generally when I get big enough I used to split into 4, bust one of the four on a splitter then start eating splitters. That's 140 mass a pop and now I can't even do that.

Instead of doing it to people that split a lot, do it to people who feed X amount of pieces to another cell in a set amount of time.
And I just tried it on team AND experimental

It does it on both
it's best to look at it as not a method to prevent a "cheat" but a game method... they're not trying to stop people doing this at all, there Facebook has teaming all over it. They're just trying to make it harder for those that do, so they still need to try and work hard towards rank 1.
-LKD70
I think there needs to be agar.io admins monitoring all the servers and seeing who is teaming in FFA. If they find teamers, they should make them loose mass quickly.
Wow, that would be some work dude.... Cinsidering how many ppl who's playing this game all over the world....
I dont think its reasonbly posible

(09-09-2015, 03:40 PM)NoMercy Wrote: I think there needs to be agar.io admins monitoring all the servers and seeing who is teaming in FFA. If they find teamers, they should make them loose mass quickly.

That's a cool idea though like agario police hahaa
How to get top in agario easy... Watching now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8iQZMMP0DI
(09-05-2015, 01:30 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: teh game is not able to tell apart teamers n soloers. so wat it dose is it checks if:
*u split too often
*throw moar then 7 or so pelets

n all of that is tiemd so say u do that but still do it frequently game thinks u cheating
teh trick is to never shoot pelets unless if I can save u n to only split once

Will shooting a lot of pellets to the Green Spiky things (just to burst the bigger blobs), affect to soloers? I like bursting bigger blobs... hehehe.