Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moneyclip
Hello AgarioForums, this post will be a bit of a rant.. So if you don't want to read another rant about Miniclip, I suggest you click of this post.

Assuming your still here because you want to see what I have to say, I want to say something else before we start - this is my opinion. That doesn't mean it is right and it might be the complete opposite of what your opinion is, so just bear in mind that it is my opinion and that this post is completely subjective.

Right, lets get into it.

As you all know, Zeach let Miniclip buy/invest/whatever in Agario. It was around this time when teaming became popular and bots were starting to pop up. At first, it was bearable - the servers were still decent and the bots weren't everywhere. But that was then. Now, the servers are laggy as hell and no-matter what Miniclip do, they still keep coming back. 

With the bot situation, Miniclip are obviously trying to do something, but they are not really bothered because if they were, there would be no bots on the servers. It is well within Miniclips power to remove bots but they won't. To me, I think they won't because of clans. Hear me out on this. Clans started bots (allegedly) and some clans (especially Hero) still post videos on bots. These videos get more views then normal videos, hence more people might start playing Agario. If they didn't have bots, clans might not make as many views and they might not get as many new players. Now you might say they already get plenty of new players because the game is on their sit and your not wrong however the more players the better - more money.

The skins update wasn't that bad but the micro transactions kind of annoyed me. I know they want to make some revenue of the game, but don't they already make enough through investors or whatever they made money by?

Moving on, we come to the Anti-Teaming. This update to me was completely pointless. As an ex solo player, I found this really annoying because to good solo players it was basically an "Anti-Pro-Solo-Player".

Now we get to the worst part:

They took down Agariomods. With everything that is going on, they decide *lets take down AgarioMods!* I don't get why they did this, it basically just lost them some players. Some might think they did it for attention, but I think they did it just to make a bit more money. With everything the Agario Community is criticizing  them for (mainly Reddit, not as much on here) they decide to focus on something completely different? How about fixing the laggy servers?

In conclusion, I am really pi**ed with Miniclip.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts and opinions!
I totally agree with you.
I'm sorry if it souds rude, but I have to say that this whole conversation does nothing good to the game or to whatever it is you wanna improve.. It's not wrong to share your opinion, but this is most likely going to be a endless discussion about what miniclip does and what they should or shouldn't do.. I think you know what I'm trying to point out here.

That's all a have to say right now Wink
Cheetah.068 - A starting YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfvrsK...HO-1oXnS1Q
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheetah.068's post:
  • Exursa
(03-06-2016, 01:27 PM)Cheetah.068 Wrote: I totally agree with you.
I'm sorry if it souds rude, but I have to say that this whole conversation does nothing good to the game or to whatever it is you wanna improve.. It's not wrong to share your opinion, but this is most likely going to be a endless discussion about what miniclip does and what they should or shouldn't do.. I think you know what I'm trying to point out here.

That's all a have to say right now Wink

I'm glad that you agree with me and I agree with you too. This post was just to raise awareness to people who weren't already aware and just state my opinion on the matter.
Okay, well I read reddit so I think I'm aware :p
Cheetah.068 - A starting YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfvrsK...HO-1oXnS1Q
(03-06-2016, 01:35 PM)Cheetah.068 Wrote: Okay, well I read reddit so I think I'm aware :p

Tongue
That's an important matter to bring up, and i have also had my theories that miniclip possibly left bots untreated for such long time due to business reasons. It does make sense. A game with such popularity having a team of many employees working on it every day, wouldn't let 132 mass bots (logging in with a facebook account lvl 100 or 3x mass boost in lots of different IP's or same party) for over 3 months - going untreated. A few simple lines of code would patch it. So eventually it was made, but it had gained A TON of popularity. TONS of YouTube videos. Screenshots shared. Social media statuses, googling, and more. There's no saying that it didn't have its ways of positive boosting for Agar. Oh well, it's a good thing it was fixed AT last, at least. Rather than not fixing it at all.
The thing with agariomods really sucks. Why bring it down S:.
HI! Blush Heart
(03-06-2016, 04:44 PM)Cecilia Wrote: That's an important matter to bring up, and i have also had my theories that miniclip possibly left bots untreated for such long time due to business reasons. It does make sense. A game with such popularity having a team of many employees working on it every day, wouldn't let 132 mass bots (logging in with a facebook account lvl 100 or 3x mass boost in lots of different IP's or same party) for over 3 months - going untreated. A few simple lines of code would patch it. So eventually it was made, but it had gained A TON of popularity. TONS of YouTube videos. Screenshots shared. Social media statuses, googling, and more. There's no saying that it didn't have its ways of positive boosting for Agar. Oh well, it's a good thing it was fixed AT last, at least. Rather than not fixing it at all.
The thing with agariomods really sucks. Why bring it down S:.

That also is a possibility. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the reputation.